No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Travestyny and I have been arguing over EPO testing and can EPO or other non-threshold substances have a threshold type test associated to its testing process?

Travestyny is saying no while I said yes.

Let me know if you are up to the challenge Travestyny.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Travestyny and I have been arguing over EPO testing and can EPO or other non-threshold substances have a threshold type test associated to its testing process?

Travestyny is saying no while I said yes.

Let me know if you are up to the challenge Travestyny.
    Clarify your statement.

We are talking about EPO AND NOT your DEFLECTION to the athlete biological passport, right?

Trying to be slick won’t help you. Give up.

If this is about that rematch, perfect. Tired of you crying. This will take less than 1 page to settle.
    Last edited by travestyny; 07-20-2018, 05:12 AM.

Comment

What's going in here? Is this a throw down??

Guys better define the parameters to the letter. That will be the guide of the the debate. Veering away from the premise is a pussay move and an immediate DQ.

Comment

I can be the judge here. I just have to incorporate it based on the premise. You game Travesty? I'll call who wins. You guys have to agree to how many post each of you can post. So this won't go on forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          I can be the judge here. I just have to incorporate it based on the premise. You game Travesty? I'll call who wins. You guys have to agree to how many post each of you can post. So this won't go on forever.
          Not a chance in hell. But you can accept a challenge vs. me after I beat up on your boy a second time

Comment

What's going in here? Is this a throw down??

Guys better define the parameters to the letter. That will be the guide of the the debate. Veering away from the premise is a pussay move and an immediate DQ.
            Here is what we have been arguing recently.

As per our recent argument:
            Can EPO or other non-threshold substances testing have threshold type tests!!!!

Travestyny is saying no because of what a CAS panel said, according to his interpretation ........ Travestyny basically said that non-threshold substances cannot have those type of tests. I am saying that they can have threshold type test.

Going by what he is stating in the other thread, it appears that Travestyny may be having second thoughts now.

Travestyny doesn't seem to be so confident with his recent statements

... but lets give Travestyny some time to respond.

Comment

Maybe you can be one of the judges, I can be another, and both Travestyny and ADP02 have to agree on the third judge?

That seems fair.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Here is what we have been arguing recently.

As per our recent argument:
                Can EPO or other non-threshold substances testing have threshold type tests!!!!

Travestyny is saying no because of what a CAS panel said, according to his interpretation ........ Travestyny basically said that non-threshold substances cannot have those type of tests. I am saying that they can have threshold type test.

Going by what he is stating in the other thread, it appears that Travestyny may be having second thoughts now.

Travestyny doesn't seem to be so confident with his recent statements

... but lets give Travestyny some time to respond.

Second thoughts? LMAOOO. I already exposed your deflection, son. You weren't thinking this through, were you?

Now tell me, is your deflection about WADA testing? Circa...say May 2nd, 2015

Comment

ADP02 ducking his own challenge

Is this about WADA Accredited labs? Circa what time period? You suddenly went quiet because you know I saw through your deflection. Let me know son.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Second thoughts? LMAOOO. I already exposed your deflection, son. You weren't thinking this through, were you?

Now tell me, is your deflection about WADA testing? Circa...say May 2nd, 2015
                    Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    ADP02 ducking his own challenge

Is this about WADA Accredited labs? Circa what time period? You suddenly went quiet because you know I saw through your deflection. Let me know son.

I responded to you in the other thread.

This is about the statements that you posted from a CAS panel that was circa 2003-2004. The argument has been going on for close to 2 months now.

You said that the panel is stating that there cannot be any threshold type tests for EPO and you are saying the same for non-threshold substances. You said the panel brought up threshold substances to point out that only threshold substances can have a threshold type test.

I am disagreeing with you on that. That is, EPO testing can have threshold type tests as part of its tests to try to identity synthetic EPO.

Are you up to the challenge?

Comment

Working...
                    X