No announcement yet.

You can add the entire WBC Top 10 to those that have ducked Gvozdyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can add the entire WBC Top 10 to those that have ducked Gvozdyk

Arum says hes fight #11 Mehdi Amar for the WBC interim, on the Ramirez/Imam card, March 17th

Alvarez is a shameless ducker, **** that dude

Comment

He can only fight who is willing to fight. He deserves better though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        He can only fight who is willing to fight. He deserves better though.
        This has all just been a minor skirmish though aint it? Compared to whats to come, Haymon, and Michel or Mayweather.

Comment

Nobody want dat white boi work, doe!!

Comment

gvozdyk vs stevenson won't happen so this should just be for the belt

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              This has all just been a minor skirmish though aint it? Compared to whats to come, Haymon, and Michel or Mayweather.
              I'm not all too sure about all that. Boxing politics gets in the way of good fighters getting their shots is all I know.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                Alvarez is a shameless ducker, **** that dude
                I don't blame him. How many eliminator fights does a guy have to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                  I don't blame him. How many eliminator fights does a guy have to fight.
                  It was a great fight, he should be excited about the opportunity to prove himself at one of the top guys at 175 like Gvozdyk. He was the one that has been accepting step a side money, he didnt really want the fight with stevenson and it has been that way for a few years now.

He is holding the mandatory position hostage by constantly accepting step aside fee... so nobody with a pulse can get a shot at stevensons title, its ****ing horrible

He has been holding Gvozdyk and other fighters careers back because of it. And when the opportunity arrives to fight a great fighter, Alvarez ducks out of the challenge. I hope they remove him from that #1 spot, he doesnt wanna face anybody. **** him, this would have been a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    It was a great fight, he should be excited about the opportunity to prove himself at one of the top guys at 175 like Gvozdyk. He was the one that has been accepting step a side money, he didnt really want the fight with stevenson and it has been that way for a few years now.

He is holding the mandatory position hostage by constantly accepting step aside fee... so nobody with a pulse can get a shot at stevensons title, its ****ing horrible

He has been holding Gvozdyk and other fighters careers back because of it. And when the opportunity arrives to fight a great fighter, Alvarez ducks out of the challenge. I hope they remove him from that #1 spot, he doesnt wanna face anybody. **** him, this would have been a great fight.
                    This post is a bunch of horse****. The degrees of mental ******ation Stevenson fans go to to defend him are mind boggling.

Comment

Working...
                    X