Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usyk: Fight with Joshua is my DREAM! Would like to fight Bellew in Liverpool

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usyk: Fight with Joshua is my DREAM! Would like to fight Bellew in Liverpool

Usyk dreams about fight with Anthony Joshua & ready to fight Tony Bellew!

'A dream fight for me is a fight with Anthony Joshua. He is an Olympic champion, and World Champion in three different organizations. He's a good, strong and big guy.

Tony Bellew says good things about me. I like him, he acts like a gentleman. I would gladly fight him and even come to Liverpool.

But my main goal is the title of the name of Mohammed Ali. With God's help, I will succeed. Then we will can already talk about the heavyweight division. I do not abandon the idea of moving into this weight category.' - PSB SPORTS.

OLEKSANDR USYK ON MAIRIS BREIDIS UNIFICATION,TONY BELLEW,MUHAMMAD ALI TROPHY

Bump!

Comment

Usyk schools the whole division he’s a real boogeyman fuccin real life Ivan drago.
      Last edited by A.K; 01-09-2018, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

After this fight I don't believe bellew would win a single exchange, I could see him giving Joshua some serious problems but have no idea how he would take his punches

Comment

I'd pick Usyk to outbox Joshua and get brutally kod by Wilder. Styles make fights. Joshua power and plodder like Gassiev...Wilder too much speed and athleticism.

Comment

AJ would be too big too strong and knock him out. Bellew would be a nice match-up though.

Comment

Bellew would knock Usyk out. The atmosphere at Liverpool would be too much for Usyk to handle, he hasn't been in that kind of hostile environment before.

Remember bute what happened to him.

Comment

The heavyweights have a punchers chance but he has a better fighters chance. I think he’s beat Joshua and of course Wilder who’s just be falling over himself.

Comment

Joshua and Wilder are probably a bridge too far, but anybody else at HW would be in for a long, hard night. If I were Usyk's team I'd be looking at something like this for his next 3 fights. Bellew at HW, Takam, Parker. After that you'd have an idea of just how good the guy is going to be at HW.

Comment

Working...
                    X