No announcement yet.

The Definition of a "Robbery"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    At least one judge has been punished and/or ended up in front of a committee in every TRUE robbery I can recollect.

None of the judges got even a second look after Pac Bradley 1.

Why?

Because said fight was not a robbery. It was a close fight - closer than people think. Even Bleacher Report scored it the same damn way.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ords-scorecard
    post links of said suspended judges. and idgaf about what judges gave to say about their own scorecards.

when is your next fight ? its been a while. are you sticking with atlas ?

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
      post links of said suspended judges. and idgaf about what judges gave to say about their own scorecards.

when is your next fight ? its been a while. are you sticking with atlas ?
      You can do your own research.

I get it. You're angry about the fact that not once, but twice Manny let you down and didn't show up.

It's done. Pac Bradley 1 may have upset people, but it wasn't a robbery. Even the judge scoring for Pacquiao had it a close fight.

Go watch Lewis/Holyfield 1 so you can understand what a TRUE robbery is. There's no comparison.

Done.

Comment

goofballs want to make it seem as if only fans of the perceived victim cry out robbery. the fans of the beneficiaries are also quick to say ''they got it right.''

Last edited by Elroy The Great; 02-22-2017, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          You can do your own research.

you want me to prove your point

are you too tired after supplying links to support your other shlt ?!?!?!?!?!?

exactly what i expected, tim. glad you didnt commit suicide. the sport is better with you in it.

Comment

''i recollect.......''

youre not punch drunk yet, timmy

Comment

Had to bump this thread due to the amount of morons calling the Spence v. Porter fight a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by x23shots View Post
                Had to bump this thread due to the amount of morons calling the Spence v. Porter fight a robbery.
                But barely a peep about Barrios/Akhmedov, which was Williams/Lara all over again.

Comment

100% correct. This was a close fight. Errol winning, Shawn winning or a draw all woulda been feasible outcomes when its a close fight & therefore no result can be deemed a robbery.

Comment

Working...
                  X