No announcement yet.

UFC Thugs Put Floyd Mayweather & Adrien Broner To Shame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Connor tapped out and he was want even being chocked. Khabibs arm wasn’t under connors chin. Mcchicken gave up. It was pathetic
    To be fair, he got a neck crank, Khabib was putting pressure on his chin, it's even worse than choke, he could've break his neck too if Conor didn't tap. Motherfuсker was lucky Khabib didn't rip his arm off in the second round

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
      Khabib did what a real man supposed to do, stood up for his family and beliefs, without caring about consequences. Some of you will never understand...

Plus whole UFC and audience was against Khabib that night and that was a payback.

i been meanin' to ask somebody who a khabib fan(idk **** about mma) but why does he wear a blonde afro wig?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
        McGregor got what he deserved. But don’t act like Khabib’s crew isn’t some of the worst human beings on the planet. Khabib is backed by some truly dispicable people. The type of people who are literally war criminals.
        i would bet that if there ever was a statistic for it that "america" has more "war criminals" within the confines of these borders per capita than ANY country on earth.

Comment

To be fair, he got a neck crank, Khabib was putting pressure on his chin, it's even worse than choke, he could've break his neck too if Conor didn't tap. Motherfuсker was lucky Khabib didn't rip his arm off in the second round
          I don’t see how Connor can ever beat him

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
            i been meanin' to ask somebody who a khabib fan(idk **** about mma) but why does he wear a blonde afro wig?
            It's not a wig, it's a traditional warrior hat from Caucasus mountains called papakha, wearing this hat means you're ready for war. There's black papakhas too, but Khabib has a white one, white ones are rare. There's different varations of this hat too, depeneding on the status of the person wearing it
            Last edited by g27region; 10-07-2018, 10:35 PM.

Comment

complete & utter savagery
              while i do empathize with the russian cat khabib when he attacked conors disrespectful team bc mcgregory attacked him on a bus hurt other innocent people, disrespected this cats religion, & disrespected his family etc and was given applauses for that **** KEEP THAT SAME ENERGY you biased ass critics of mayweather & broner & andre ward(even tho ward NEVER gets into ANY issue)
              They probably listened to too much rap music...

Comment

It's not a wig, it's a traditional warrior hat from Caucasus mountains called papakha, wearing this hat means you're ready for war. There's black papakhas too, but Khabib has a white one
                'preciate that mane. me bein' of Afrakan descent and bein' raised in the western hemisphere we just dont hear much about russia unless its negative over here. i respect russia tho for what they've done with ACTION in favor of Afraka. they dont seem to be like the europeons and the united snakes so its good to learn some new **** mane

Comment

'preciate that mane. me bein' of Afrakan descent and bein' raised in the western hemisphere we just dont hear much about russia unless its negative over here. i respect russia tho for what they've done with ACTION in favor of Afraka. they dont seem to be like the europeons and the united snakes so its good to learn some new **** mane
                  Get a green K for truth. Me and you should know better not to listen to the Western media with negative stereotypes.

Comment

Working...
                  X