Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why God didnt make us human to be able to live till about 200 years old?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why God didnt make us human to be able to live till about 200 years old?

Can you imagine if the usual death of Humans are about early 200 years of age instead of 60, 70, 80 years old.

A boxer is still fighting at the age of 180, 190, 199 years old.
    Last edited by AFTER HOURS; 02-14-2013, 12:36 AM.

I wouldn't want to be 200 years old...then I'll have to walk around with my saggy nuts inside a Radio Flyer to avoid them from dragging on the sidewalk

Comment

If you were to live on a plant based diet, you could live to 200. I read that there are people who lived to be 200 in Africa I think. The US government doesn't want to to live that long for fear of over population. This is my they fill us with drugs from the day we are born.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
        If you were to live on a plant based diet, you could live to 200. I read that there people lived to be 200 in Africa I think. The US government doesn't want to to live that long for fear of over population. This is my they fill us with drugs from the day we are born.
        the government don't want to pay Social Security that's why we
        don't live till the age of 200

Comment

I wouldnt wanna live to 200 either, not even 100. The thought of just laying in bed all day seems like a nightmare

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            I wouldnt wanna live to 200 either, not even 100. The thought of just laying in bed all day seems like a nightmare

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            I wouldn't want to be 200 years old...then I'll have to walk around with my saggy nuts inside a Radio Flyer to avoid them from dragging on the sidewalk

The idea behind living that long is that your physical prime would last longer, and that your 20's and 30's would last for decades. Theoretically, you would be a 25 year old, young man and be (what?) 75 years old?

Not that you would be an old man at age 75 and be walking with a cane for the next 100 years.

Comment

I'm thinking brain transplant into a 20 year old brainless clone every 20 years or so until dementia sets in. Then a memory/personality transfer into a cloned brain. Rinse/repeat. Muthaf#@king immortality.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                I'm thinking brain transplant into a 20 year old brainless clone every 20 years or so until dementia sets in. Then a memory/personality transfer into a cloned brain. Rinse/repeat. Muthaf#@king immortality.
                Yeah. Have you seen the 6th Day. It only became problematic once the guy who had his memory/personality transferred into a clone didn't die yet, and they met each other. That's when he knew it wasn't him.

But till that point of the movie, it was smooth sailing. The guy died, someone scanned his eye lids and transferred his memory up until the last thing he saw before death.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

I forgot to add, you are still gonna be strong when youre from 100 years old to early 200 years of age. by the time you reach 220 years old, you get weak.
                  Last edited by AFTER HOURS; 02-14-2013, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

The idea behind living that long is that your physical prime would last longer, and that your 20's and 30's would last for decades. Theoretically, you would be a 25 year old, young man and be (what?) 75 years old?

Not that you would be an old man at age 75 and be walking with a cane for the next 100 years.
                    Thats what i meant. A boxer, about 150 years old is still in his prime.

Comment

Working...
                    X