No announcement yet.

Guerrero Deserves Shot At Floyd Over Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    That doesn't make any sense... what has Guerrero done to earn a fight?
    You're acting like he moved up two weight divisions and fought two WW contenders.
    He hasn't done what Canelo has done yet....Guerrero needs to fight old people and people in a smaller weight division if he want's a Floyd shot.
    Move down, not up
    Lol, nice. I'm not sure that everyone caught the humor though.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
      Lol, nice. I'm not sure that everyone caught the humor though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        If your gonna act like you're keeping it real, keep it 100%. The Ghost is far more versatile than ginger. He fights excellent at range & just proved against Berto that he's a beast on the inside.

Meanwhile ginger hasn't done anything of note to give him the respect some give him. Here's some knowledge for you, if you're a jr middleweight you are supposed to stop a jr welterweight, true story bro.
        I see a way for The Mexican Lepricon to win he could bang the ribs of Floyd hes got the Talent and Power that cant be denied when you see a fighter fight you can assess what they bring to the table. That being said i dont believe Canelo has any great chance of beating Floyd 30% at best, now explain to me in detail how in high hell can The "Ghost" win....? Outbox floyd? FUK NO, pick him apart like he did Berto? Wont work with Floyd he has legs unlike Berto, hurt him? With what?. Still Being 100% real only Guerrero's mom and hes fans want to see this fight. Like i said does he deserve the shot? Yes! Would it be a fight to watch fk no 0% chance.
        Last edited by DannYankee; 12-19-2012, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
          I see a way for The Mexican Lepricon to win he could bang the ribs of Floyd hes got the Talent and Power that cant be denied when you see a fighter fight you can assess what they bring to the table. That being said i dont believe Canelo has any great chance of beating Floyd 30% at best, now explain to me in detail how in high hell can The "Ghost" win....? Outbox floyd? FUK NO, pick him apart like he did Berto? Wont work with Floyd he has legs unlike Berto, hurt him? With what?. Still Being 100% real only Guerrero's mom and hes fans want to see this fight. Like i said does he deserve the shot? Yes! Would it be a fight to watch fk no 0% chance.
          The only thing ginger does better than the ghost is beat up jr welterweights & that's because the Ghost skipped that division.

Comment

Yeah, I agree with that. Canelo is a bum, or atleast all he fights is bums. He doesn't really deserve a shot at Mayweather. However, I have to keep it real and say that we don't live in that kind of boxing environment anymore. Boxing is a joke and the best don't fight the best, anyway. Therefore, I don't care who Mayweather fights. If I had it my way Mayweather would fight Martinez, since they are the last men standing through all this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              The only thing ginger does better than the ghost is beat up jr welterweights & that's because the Ghost skipped that division.
              This times a million....

Comment

Agreed. Ghost at least beat someone who is kinda quality. Ginger has done nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  That doesn't make any sense... what has Guerrero done to earn a fight?
                  You're acting like he moved up two weight divisions and fought two WW contenders.
                  He hasn't done what Canelo has done yet....Guerrero needs to fight old people and people in a smaller weight division if he want's a Floyd shot.
                  Move down, not up
                  Haha, I totally agree

Comment

canelo can put asses in seats and that's all that matters. most likely there will be floyd-canelo in may.
                    would not be surprised if floyd decides to skip the september date depending on result of the may fight and ppv numbers.

Comment

I truly don't think Floyd's fights twice next year; if he doesn't it will be for the most money which is Canelo. Plus he if it's a co-feature what if Canelo loses he's seen to much money go down the toilet with Marquez Ko'ing Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X