Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero Deserves Shot At Floyd Over Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Believe it or not but I think Guerrero actually poses more of a threat stylistically to Floyd than Canelo does. Remember size does not win fights.

Comment

I just don't see Floyd fighting Martinez. He might even retire (properly this time) on Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
        I just don't see Floyd fighting Martinez. He might even retire (properly this time) on Canelo.
        Probably true, but I think a lot of hardcore boxing fans would rather see him fight Martinez than Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire26 View Post
          Probably true, but I think a lot of hardcore boxing fans would rather see him fight Martinez than Canelo.
          Absolutely, but hardcore boxing fans aren't where the money is.

Comment

I have to agree. But Sergio Martinez at 160 is the only fight that can "semifix" floyd's severely tainted legacy

Comment

Guerrero earned the fight. canelo would be pure gimmick. Guerrero has a much more realistic chance of winning. He can box and brawl. Floyd would just outbox the **** out of Canelo. Bull-matador

Comment

Damn good to see some sensible people in this thread. I'll add, while Canelo possess a size advantage, Guerrero can fight in many different styles and is a great gameplanner. I think he's more of a threat to Floyd for that reason. Power isn't going to beat Floyd, strategy might.

Comment

Floyd should fight the Ghost. If he has no intention of fighting Martinez then he needs to stay away from anything over 147.

There are at least 3 fighters that compete at 154, that have a better chance of competing with Floyd than the thoroughly unproven & pampered red head.

Comment

who gives a fuhk if hes deserving or not?

all that matters here is who can draw the most fans to generate millions of cash.

all ghost is deserving of is bradley. 2 of the most fanless boxers today.

Comment

Canelo is more dangerous opponent and the fight I would rather see still would like to see Ghost fight someone like Bradley or rematch Berto 1st

Comment

Working...
                      X