Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get JMM tested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now Marquez is on Roids now thats funny.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      what weaker hand? he landed both hands flush while pac was moving back. and cotto landed a flush uppercut and left hook when he fought pac. i don't know if pac's punch resistance was gone in that fight or what but seeing pac get knocked down and knocked out as easily as he did was just pure shocking to say the least.
      No it was a left that wobbled him in the 2nd fight.

LOL that Punch would have KO'd almost every fighter around 147, that was as clean a punch as you'll ever get. Pacquiao made basic boxing mistakes, since when do you come in at an angle that lines up your opponents best hand with your chin? One of the first thing they teach you in boxing is to move to your right when you fight a right handed fighter.

Comment

bwahahaha. Let the commission do their job

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
          bwahahaha. Let the commission do their job
          the commision is corrupt says Floyd

Comment

Fk manny, Marquez wanted a fair fight. I think Paulie with memos shake can ko pacman.

Comment

in a sick way I'm kinda glad Shane didn't knock Manny's head off...oh man, would've never let that win float on calm waters....even though Team Pac are the ones who keep refusing the EXTRA tests lol

Comment

Originally posted by strikefury View Post
                Fk manny, Marquez wanted a fair fight. I think Paulie with memos shake can ko pacman.
                by hiring a PED peddler conditioning coach??

Comment

I normaly take all this peds acusations with a bit of salt, but marquez CLEARLY looked like had taken something.
                  And given the fact that he truly beleives that he has been robbed 3 times against manny ,and seen mannyes stock take on bibical proprotions, il say he had all the motives.

He looked 10 times as jacked up as he has ever done his intire life

Comment

Originally posted by Sustanon View Post
                    by hiring a PED peddler conditioning coach??
                    Well, pac has one, why cant he? if u cant bat them join them right?

Comment

It is kinda odd how he carried that weight so well...same could be said about Pacquiao in his previous fights at 140 and above.

Comment

Working...
                      X