Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Manny can make 140 easily why is this fight with Jmm not at 140 for his title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, JMM came into the the ring last fight at 151lbs, looked great, and put on a great performance. I guarantee you this time around if Pac were to KO him or decisively beat him, the haters will say that Pac beat an over the hill blown up LWW.
    If pac loses then he lost to an over the hill blown up LWW. Just like last time

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      What do you mean he had to, he fought him at 145? 1.5 years after fighting JMM at 130.

Also, JMM is no longer a LW, holds some paper LWW belt. Get informed
      145 was the compromise. pac was adamant on getting cotto at 142 just like what they did when mosley came knocking after destroying margs. pacquiao plays with weight like nobody else's business when there's a threat on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        What do you mean he had to, he fought him at 145? 1.5 years after fighting JMM at 130.

Also, JMM is no longer a LW, holds some paper LWW belt. Get informed

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          145 was the compromise. pac was adamant on getting cotto at 142 just like what they did when mosley came knocking after destroying margs. pacquiao plays with weight like nobody else's business when there's a threat on the table.
          Right, so it wasn't 142 or no fight. What's 145 closer to, 147 or 140? What was your prediction for this one btw? I bet if I find a poll from 12 months earlier, Pac was probably a 10/1 underdog to Cotto here on NSB.

Comment

Why are Floyd fans and Pacquiao haters always concerned about Pacquiao's fight?

You guys are a bunch of ****in losers.

Comment

I didn't even know JMM had a title at 140. Then I checked, and he doesn't have a title at 140. Interim is a fake ass title. But you're right, they say he ca make 140 easily but is fighting Marquez at 147. I guess it's to have the advantage. An advantage he though he'd have the first time, and with Bradley but both times failed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
                Why are Floyd fans and Pacquiao haters always concerned about Pacquiao's fight?

You guys are a bunch of ****in losers.
                Says the guy who pretended to be "new to the forum." ****ing loser

Comment

Just wondering since his fans claim he is a natural 140 pound fighter...

Comment

Pac don't want to go to 140 because he's hoping for to get a maynever fight at 147 I would say.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX
                      Just wondering since his fans claim he is a natural 140 pound fighter...
                      you claimed floyd could make 140 easily back in 07. why did be take Hatton to 147 then?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X