Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guy talking shlt gets owned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taxi drivers get disrespected a lot. There's been many incidents in NYC where the taxi driver gets killed and robbed for their money. They go through a lot of ****. That guy has probably gone through some stuff before and had enough. He wasn't gonna be disrespected again.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
      Taxi drivers get disrespected a lot. There's been many incidents in NYC where the taxi driver gets killed and robbed for their money. They go through a lot of ****. That guy has probably gone through some stuff before and had enough. He wasn't gonna be disrespected again.
      Being a Taxi driver is the most dangerous job in NYC. Those guys get robbed, assaulted and killed every fcuking day.

If a group starts doing that shiiit to my car, i wouldnt think twice before doing that

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post

cameras are cheap and most cabs have them these days i think.

i remember in the 90's there was a wave of crime against cab drivers

they're frankly easy targets for scumbags:

they'll drive you to some remote location alone and they carry cash on them

Comment

LMAOOOOOOO

Comment

Wonder if that ****er regrets it now. Lets just remember exactly what he was doing before getting flattened. BRICKS would have put the car in reverse.

Comment

" I told you guys to get outa there."

Comment

Originally posted by Street Disciple View Post

the taxi driver was fearing for his life & wanted to get out of there. when you got drunk hoodlums kicking & stomping your car & one tried to open the door to get at him i'd take off too. the guy got run has no one to blame but himself. karma is a bitc*...

Comment

i know a guy from years back who use to take cabs from edmonton to sherwood park after the bar closed. when he got close to home he would jump out of the cab & run away. he did this quite often. the problem with this is he was drunk & the driver's are sober so he wouldn't remember the cabbie but one time the cabbie remembered him. picked him up. east indian cabbie so he called his buddies. so on the way to sherwood park he pulled off the freeway into a hotel parking lot( the hotel was under construction)& several cabbies beat him up badly & dumped him in the ditch...he's lucky they didn't kill him...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    i know a guy from years back who use to take cabs from edmonton to sherwood park after the bar closed. when he got close to home he would jump out of the cab & run away. he did this quite often. the problem with this is he was drunk & the driver's are sober so he wouldn't remember the cabbie but one time the cabbie remembered him. picked him up. east indian cabbie so he called his buddies. so on the way to sherwood park he pulled off the freeway into a hotel parking lot( the hotel was under construction)& several cabbies beat him up badly & dumped him in the ditch...he's lucky they didn't kill him...
                    that's some red karma for yo' ass!

Comment

So Taxi Cab driver sort-of "stood his ground"?

Comment

Working...
                      X