Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Gabriel Sarmiento's absence hurting Sergio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
    Martinez is a bum who beat a drunk and threw a lucky punch. He hasn't fought anybody and, if he ever steps to Chavez, he'll be in hospital for months.

Martinez won't though, and the reason why is actually very simple, it's because he's one big piece of chicken shit
    so how long have you been jr's fluffer?

Comment

Pablo Sarmiento has always been in Martinez' team with Gabriel so I don't think it really makes that big of a difference. And Pablo at least used to be an IBO welterweight champion while Sarmiento has actually never boxed.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        ex-girlfriend abuse or something, i'm not sure. pretty ironic since martinez is always campaigning about stopping domestic violence and helping women out. not sure though.
        I think it was fight related, about leaving a guy half dead after a beatdown, but I can't find any info about it.

Comment

He looked a little flat at times again tonight, but when forced to dig deep he came out looking like the champion he is.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Is Gabriel Sarmiento's absence hurting Sergio?
            OMG the sergexcuses never end...

Hey maybe he looked terrible two fights in a row cuz he's just not that good?

Comment

He won't need Sarmiento to destroy Chavez Jr. Are you even going to show your face on this site after that happens, Mushahadeen?

Comment

so any info about Sarmiento? When will he train again?

Comment

He just needs his trainer to wear sunglasses and problem solved.

Comment

Working...
                  X