Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cabellero or Marquez. Who is the better choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The voters have spoken. It looks like despite (the Juan Ma haters, Cabellero supporters, or simply not wise in the choice of business sense) Juan Ma and his people have made the right choice in Marquez.

I know I will be PPV this event without a doubt.(and in only 2 months)
    Much respect to the warrior Cabellero but if he is smart he needs to build his name with some strong "up and comers", contenders, and he will get what he wants.Rojas or Chris John will help him.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      You are just hatin. He hasn't lost in years, had 2 belts, and JuanMa ran from him.
      Beat everyone's ass in their own backyards to take his titles.

And has a funky style that ****s technical boxers up.

And he knows how to trash talk with the best of them.

VIVA EL PELENCHIN !!
      lopez hasnt lost in years and has been fighting better competition that Caballero. I am not hatin. He has a great heart and attitude and wants to prove he is the best. Except he is not. Common man , when u watch boxers fight on tv , u can quickly spot who has abilities to box. Who got speed , who can punch , not meaning power , but you can tell a good thrown punch from a really awkward bad punch.

And that is exactly whats going on here. caballero is only known by hardcore fans. Is kind of sad , cuz the guy is actually accomplished to be so average.

Hatton had no game plan. But actually had more attributes to his game. When I think of Caballero I think of a lengthy guy , with a big work rate , and lots of heart. I just dont see him as a treat to anyone who is on Lopez's level. Yordan was not moving , Yordan was coming straight forward , and was not discouraged at any time. meaning he wasnt hurt. Caballero has no power. Against Lopez u need power and speed.

Caballero is to sloppy. Its not hatin. It really gets me mad that Lopez has shown no interest in fighting Caballero. Cuz I am as confident as can be in Lopez knocking him out cold in less than 8.

Caballero is 5' 11" , and is fighting at 126. And doesnt put guys away with the ease Lopez does.

Common man , I think paulie hits harder than Caballero. Have you seen caballero jab?? it looks like hes laying tag. YOUR IT!! Guy lacks the skills to be a treat to Lopez. He has heart and a great attitude. an attitude that I wish Mayweather had. But he lacks a lot of things. Im not hatin man , I am just pointing out How I see caballero , and in my eyes , He is too average for Lopez.

Thats just my opinion of the guy.

Comment

Working...
      X