Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you rooting for: Andre Dirrell or Arthur Abraham?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rooting for King Arthur, although BOTH are my favourites and I wouldn't mind if Dirrell won.

Comment

Abraham ..i like the way he fights...the only time i go against him is if he fights felix sturm.

Comment

Dirrell cos he got robbed in the first fight and I've put money on his ass to win

Comment

Dirrell all the way.

Comment

Dirrell, through the whole tourney.

Comment

AA by KO. I'm rooting for him from the start until the tourney ends.

This is a pretty good fight and I was hyped ages ago. I can see Dirrell getting this also. But IMO, this will boil down to who can impose their style. Nothing Dirrell throws can bother AA. Not from what I've seen before anyway. Also, I think the 3 judges would be extra motivation for AA to go for that KO early. . Can't wait.

Comment

Abe, I can't stand Dirrell's "style". I think Dirrell will wind up getting the decision though.

Comment

Rooting for Abraham.

In a way I feel bad for Dirrell since he deserved the W against Froch. I just like Abraham better. I see a robbery coming up with Dirrell getting bust up but winning a decision.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

The Matrix. Michigan all the way,

Comment

Good luck to Andre, honestly, I reckon Abe is gonna scare him. He will have the image of Taylor getting flattened in his head through the whole fight.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X