No announcement yet.

FAO squealpiggy: Aggressive Atheism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
    The way I see it is that there's no way to prove or disprove the existence of a higher being. So in other words, I have no clue wtf is out there so I don't care really. :spin:
    Coward.
    Originally posted by Bhopereign View Post
    nah................ its pro choice. people has the right to pick or not to pick.
    Enabler.
    Originally posted by street bully View Post
    I also agree with this. Agnostics are the bisexuals of the religious world.
    LOL....

Comment

Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
      Coward.

Enabler.

LOL....

i will change my username to victor beckham

I also agree with this. Agnostics are the bisexuals of the religious world.
      agnostic is the truth.............

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopereign View Post
        i will change my username to victor beckham

agnostic is the truth.............
        I might go back to Roy O'Bannon soon.

Or maybe The Dapeedreean.

Not sure. As odd as it sounds, I grow weary of staring at Vicki's fine ass.

Comment

Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
          I might go back to Roy O'Bannon soon.

Or maybe The Dapeedreean.

Not sure. As odd as it sounds, I grow weary of staring at Vicki's fine ass.
          If it Dap it aint right.

Comment

The way I see it is that there's no way to prove or disprove the existence of a higher being.
            There's no way to prove or disprove the existence of the invisible pink unicorn either, it doesn't mean that it is equally likely to exist as not exist.

Comment

Even if I knew some sort of divine truth for certain, I would not go around spreading "the truth" because ppl being wrong and believing what they want is not hurting anyone or themselves.....even if it was it is still their choice and their responsibility. None of my business really.
              Debating ppl about religion and social issues to me is for kids who just got into college and are exposed to new ideas and ways of thinking. After a certain age you should be over it and stop caring about if other ppl think differently from you or about things that don't effect your daily life directly.......look at Bill Maher, at his age its really sad that he goes around mocking ppls beliefs. He needs to find something to do with his time like either get married or finally come out.

Comment

Ive been watching this inside natures giants where they dissect an elephant giraffe whale and croc. then richard dawkinws comes along and explains how the reason things work arnt because some one desinged it but because of evolution and trial and error. like how girraffes have long necks that help them get alittle bit more food but hinder them when they try to lay down when they try to drink when they get up they have redicilious blood pressure because of it and because of that they need to be specialized in their veins for lowering their head blah blah blah and logically they should have shorter necks but since the males fight and the winner is usually the one with the longer neck which is the one that gets to mate and pass on their long neck genes giraffes continue to have longer necks that the whole process has nothing to do with logic and just how evolution works.

but then i watch expelled and heres stien interviewing him about the orgin of life and he goes into this whole thing about aliens and it really makes me wonder if we want this guy as one of the main spokesmen for athiests.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wacom View Post

all i know is ive never had my saturdays disturbed by atheist strangers trying to convert me to a atheist.

Christians on the other hand.......

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
                    Ive been watching this inside natures giants where they dissect an elephant giraffe whale and croc. then richard dawkinws comes along and explains how the reason things work arnt because some one desinged it but because of evolution and trial and error. like how girraffes have long necks that help them get alittle bit more food but hinder them when they try to lay down when they try to drink when they get up they have redicilious blood pressure because of it and because of that they need to be specialized in their veins for lowering their head blah blah blah and logically they should have shorter necks but since the males fight and the winner is usually the one with the longer neck which is the one that gets to mate and pass on their long neck genes giraffes continue to have longer necks that the whole process has nothing to do with logic and just how evolution works.

but then i watch expelled and heres stien interviewing him about the orgin of life and he goes into this whole thing about aliens and it really makes me wonder if we want this guy as one of the main spokesmen for athiests.....

christopher hitchens is my favorite athiest.

Comment

Damn religion really pissed on this guys food and drink. He's so mad it's funny

Comment

Working...
                      X