Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sports analyst Jim Nantz' divorce settlement...OUCH.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's called a pre nup.....if you are stupid enough not to get one signed, then you will pay.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      More evidence about how our legal system is flawed, and that women clamoring for equal rights should **** off, since they infact do get special treatment.
      Wait a minute: I am giving her $72,000 a month. And a mansion. And I bought her mother a condo. And I have to pay a $3 million life insurance policy.

...and you STILL want a grand a week for child support? On a sixteen year old? How much can her cell phone bill be?

She can't take care of the kid out of $72,000 a month and free housing?

There are people who would love to make $72,000 PER YEAR!!

...and the thing is, Bully, it sounds like the wife wasn't even supportive.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
        It's called a pre nup.....if you are stupid enough not to get one signed, then you will pay.
        He was 24 years old, fresh out of college and broke when they married.

Do you have a pre-nup?

Comment

I'd be so mad.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
            If you are young and fall head over heels in love, you probably will not get a pre-nup signed.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
              Wait a minute: I am giving her $72,000 a month. And a mansion. And I bought her mother a condo. And I have to pay a $3 million life insurance policy.

...and you STILL want a grand a week for child support? On a sixteen year old? How much can her cell phone bill be?

She can't take care of the kid out of $72,000 a month and free housing?

There are people who would love to make $72,000 PER YEAR!!

...and the thing is, Bully, it sounds like the wife wasn't even supportive.
              makes no sense. If I was on the jury I would not allow it.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                I'd be so mad.

Put yourself in his postion.

You are young-looking, a multi-millionaire, and you spend your life on the road , mostly on college campuses looking at this:

Then, you have to go home to a fifty-ish wife who has become a tad dumpy.

C'mon!! What's a normal red-blooded healthy male to do?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  makes no sense. If I was on the jury I would not allow it.
                  If you are Jim Nantz, would you put the decision in the hands of THIS group?

Remember, he lives in a wealthy part of Connecticut. That means affluent, bitter wives. plus, how many times has he cheated? Some things just don't need to be "under oath".

Comment

Damn.

The wife is one greedy *****, some of the money she is recieving isn't even necessary.

Comment

he began squiring a 29-year-old honey last year

Ahahhahahahahaaha No good, No good.

He was played.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X