Big Bob Mirovic Vs Hoppa II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Bob Mirovic Vs Hoppa II

This fight will be taking place on ONE HD on Super Boxer,

first fight was a Joke to be fair, The ref was useless ( Like most refs here in Aus ) But i am hoping for a good rematch to not only get NRL players to stop invading Boxing but also to Help Super Boxer after that Crappy debut last week.

Ill be suporting Mirovic for this one, If anyone wants to put some points on the fight let me know.

Oh FFS why even bother with these slobs

Comment

I don't like either of them but I will be rooting for Mirovic obviously. Fuk off Hoppa.

Comment

Bring back Meehan i say!

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
          Bring back Meehan i say!
          He at beast he has some ability.

I bet Lovemore will want to cash in on this Superboxer on ONE HD sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by 0Rooster4Life0 View Post
            This fight will be taking place on ONE HD on Super Boxer,

first fight was a Joke to be fair, The ref was useless ( Like most refs here in Aus ) But i am hoping for a good rematch to not only get NRL players to stop invading Boxing but also to Help Super Boxer after that Crappy debut last week.

Ill be suporting Mirovic for this one, If anyone wants to put some points on the fight let me know.

i dont really care who wins that much
            but i'll be going for hoppa,because im a manly fan and i think bob needs to retire asap

so i'll take that bet and put everything i got on hoppa

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
              He at beast he has some ability.

I bet Lovemore will want to cash in on this Superboxer on ONE HD sooner or later.
              i'd like to see ndou vs augustus, lovemore would probably outwork him and win a close decision, but i think it could be entertaining

Comment

Working...
              X