Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I never been this aggravated before!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never been this aggravated before!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gzgWjv15pw

thats what Im a do to Pimp and danny nolan, danny u ****kking ***** for talking bout my family, getting family involved.... id take someones life for my family u asswhipe...... I hope u and and your mother die this year....... ***gget

It took you 9 punches to put a small tear in a piece of paper.........You fail.

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post

thats what Im a do to Pimp and danny nolan, danny u ****kking ***** for talking bout my family, getting family involved.... id take someones life for my family u asswhipe...... I hope u and and your mother die this year....... ***gget
      Have you stopped sucking yet Charlie? Oh wait, I guess a man's gotta make a living somehow.

Comment

charlie why are you breathing so hard after 30 seconds with a piece of paper????man you need counciling...fast

Comment

Wow, you beat up a piece of paper.

Now that your career is on a roll, where do you go from here? I heard there's a piece of cardboard that's been insulting you, are you gonna step up?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            Wow, you beat up a piece of paper.

Now that your career is on a roll, where do you go from here? I heard there's a piece of cardboard that's been insulting you, are you gonna step up?
            Wow steady on there Clegg, I think we need to move up to plastic bag first lad, aint no way Charlie can jump straight up to cardboard. Thats crazy talk !

Comment

I've seen this Zelenoff fella take alot of stick on this site.

So.......

I've just looked at some of his videos and then came here and read a few of his old posts.

My conclusion.......

WHAT A DICK!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post

lolol

Charlie is fuking ace!

Was you crying mate when you wrote that you sounded in a spot of bother there..

Nolan isnt gonna take kindly to this you know Charlie Z
                Nolan is part of the British Connection the British link up: Just watch your back Bruv..

Comment

Charlie.... you... are.... a *****... point blank period... end of

you are ALLLLLL talk....

anybody can make videos sayin "mothafu.cka" every 3 words.. and hit a heavybag... my 6 yr old cousin can hit a heavybag...

YOU ARE A QUITTER... *****!

Comment

Look at that fake piece of glass in his ear ROFLMAOOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                    X