No announcement yet.

That whole fight was a fraud...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That whole fight was a fraud...

NEither fighter threw with conviction other than a couple of moments of calculated aggression near the end.

Something was very shady about the whole fight, Lots of scripted looking moments lots of time where neither fighter would throw shots. I think we got conned.

Whose fault is that though, Golovkin isn't a slugger and he isn't going to just let Canelo hit him, it takes two to have a war not just one.
    Canelo conned us out we knew what GGG would bring, Kell Brook gave a better account of himself than Nelo.

Comment

Originally posted by KKKonorMcGregor View Post
      Whose fault is that though, Golovkin isn't a slugger and he isn't going to just let Canelo hit him, it takes two to have a war not just one.
      Canelo conned us out we knew what GGG would bring, Kell Brook gave a better account of himself than Nelo.
      He did? Stick to watching dudes rolling around in their panties, ok?

Comment

Both fighters were cautious knowing a punch from either could end the fight.
        Having said that, I think both guys also realized that the next big fight for either would be a rematch, so a close fight was good for both.

Comment

Another flat earth believer.

Comment

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
            NEither fighter threw with conviction other than a couple of moments of calculated aggression near the end.

Something was very shady about the whole fight, Lots of scripted looking moments lots of time where neither fighter would throw shots. I think we got conned.
            GTFOH . Go put on a tin foil hat with that conspiracy theory **** .

Comment

lmfao GGG was scared to come int when Canelo gave himself up on the ropes!

BITCHMADE GGG aint built like a Mexican no matter how hard he wants to be, he a coward and it showed last night! He was scared to rush Canelo like he did everyone he faced before.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                Both fighters were cautious knowing a punch from either could end the fight.
                Having said that, I think both guys also realized that the next big fight for either would be a rematch, so a close fight was good for both.
                Is that why GGG remained constantly pressing forward?
                I don't think Canelo power is what you think it really is, he was exposed badly and a lot of the ppl calling Canelo the much better boxer displayed their lack of knowledge of the sport.

Comment

Everyone at my house thought GGG was taking it easy on the diva and even so, EVERYONE had it 8-4, 9-3 GGG. 8 people were like GGG is beating this dude so badly, there is no way they can rip him off.......in walks Byrd.

Comment

Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post
                    lmfao GGG was scared to come int when Canelo gave himself up on the ropes!

BITCHMADE GGG aint built like a Mexican no matter how hard he wants to be, he a coward and it showed last night! He was scared to rush Canelo like he did everyone he faced before.
                    Your boy got his ass kicked , running for 70% of the fight...talk about bitchmade.

Comment

Working...
                    X