Collapse
No announcement yet.

what would you rather win, 1 gold medal or the wbo 'world champion' title once

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would you rather win, 1 gold medal or the wbo 'world champion' title once

or the organisation you thinks the worst.

for me would take the gold medal for my country, though winning the strap could make you more money as we seen with the american bum joshua beat.

if its 3 world titles, maybe id change my mind.

and if there was only one organisation i may change my mind.

also, the length i hold the belt, how i got the belt and how i lose the belt.

vote on 1 gold medal, 1 abc belt

could be interesting

think of the crappy boxers whos been world champ in different classes recently.

theres normal guys who maybe could get down to 130 and be a decent boxer, disclaimer is you need a good coach so you weigh 145 fight night. im thinking of a guy. 'fighter of the decade'.

theres boxers who could never win gold ever, even if they stayed amateur who have won top belts.

sorry guys, i only try and use good grammar with girls, im sure you understanding
    world champ belt
    50.00%
    gold medal for country with national anthem
    50.00%

oh yeah, if you win gold, i guess its easier to go into the middle, light weights rather then the heavy. such as audley the great can man harrison.

Comment

which one do you get paid for doing? thats my answer

Comment

I think age would play a part in this. Winning a world title at a very young age i'd say is a bigger achievement than winning a Gold medal as a grown man beating up kids. Also which amateur rules?

Comment

Wbo. Not as highly regarded as wbc/IBF/wba but still a world title. I’d rather say I was a world champion then I won a gold medal.

Comment

I rather win money like Floyd

Comment

I think this article Says it all. Different sport, I Know, but Roger freaking Federer, the greatest player of All Time, has expressed regret that he hasn't Won the Gold Medal (in singles...he has Won it in doubles).

http://metro.co.uk/2011/07/28/london...al-rush-94852/

Comment

Working...
              X