Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

alvereze is going to beet the brakes off govlokni and let me tell u why..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    ok so look i will tell u exaclty how this fight wil go down,,,ok

first 3 round will lbe a jabbing match,they feel up on each other(no ****_)and get a feeling of spacing and distence and whereto plant they feets,,

next 3 ronunds is when the defensive prowsess of cnaleo will cum into play,canelo is the superior defenser and have more ring IQ and feetswork. now golknvin obvious have more power but not by very much!!!but what he does have is iheight at reech ,,,canleo is mexican so he natural has short arm but very strong chin!!!unlike golomvin who has very strong long arm but less chin,,

the next 5 round will be cnaleo toying with golovkik ,,,he will be eating jabs and jabs and jab and ocasional straight right ,canelo has very underrated straigt right and left hooks decent,,

the next and final 2 rnds is when golvkin will have a decent come up,,hurting canelo in the 12 th round monetarily buckling his feets but never knock down! !!and finally the bell will ring with canllo the new undispited unified MW champ of the world,,

the scores will reed 119-108,117-110,118-109 aall 3 in favor for alverez
    Who the fuck is GOVLOKNI, GOLOVKIK, or GOLVKIN? What is UNDISPITED? What is CANLLO, ALVEREZE? What is ocasional? Feets? Reech? Defenser? Prowsess? Straigt? Distence? RONUDS? Dud, put down the crack pipe And Learn to spell, then maybe we can respond. A 8 Year old has better spelling skills than this. All of those words are misspelled. What the fuck is feets, or feetwork? It's footwork. Damn, you're trolling right? Nobody is that poor at spelling simple English words. BTW, its occasional, feet, defense, prowess, straight, distance, rounds. Learn spelling skills better than a 2nd grade level please.:gay:

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
      cnaleo
      golknvin
      canleo
      golomvin
      golovkik
      golvkin
      canllo
      alverez

Well done man, green K
      Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
      Words cannot adequately articulate just how hard this made me laugh. The tears that streamed down my cheeks were REAL!

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      Had to use a translator to decipher OP's post http://joel.net/EBONICS/translator
      Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      Stax cracks me up every time, man.
      Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
      Lmao, he has real talent. Like dyslexic, Scrabble vision. He can substitute and switch letters around to produce classics like "Golomvin"

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      You are absolutely the worst speller on this board. Get a dictionary. You also butcher the names of these two great fighters. It's Canelo and GGG. Have some respect for them and spell their names right. Would you like to be called Stay Off the Porch? That is won of the worst fight predictions I have ever read on here. Canelo winning by a score of 119 to 108 is impossible. What stupid thing to say. Canelo had very close wins over Trout and Lara and he lost a few rounds to Cotto. GGG is much better than Lara, Trout or Cotto. You live in a fantasy world and this Canelo win by a score 119 to 108 only happens in your dreams. In real life GGG will probably beat Canelo by ud and continue to KO more of your favorite boxers.
      Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I made a spelling mistake, myself. I said your prediction was won of the worst I had ever seen. I should have said one, not won. Sorry about that. Go buy a dictionary and quit predicting the outcome of future fights because you really suck at it.
      Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
      Who the fuck is GOVLOKNI, GOLOVKIK, or GOLVKIN? What is UNDISPITED? What is CANLLO, ALVEREZE? What is ocasional? Feets? Reech? Defenser? Prowsess? Straigt? Distence? RONUDS? Dud, put down the crack pipe And Learn to spell, then maybe we can respond. A 8 Year old has better spelling skills than this. All of those words are misspelled. What the fuck is feets, or feetwork? It's footwork. Damn, you're trolling right? Nobody is that poor at spelling simple English words. BTW, its occasional, feet, defense, prowess, straight, distance, rounds. Learn spelling skills better than a 2nd grade level please.:gay:
      This idiot has to be trolling. Nobody is that bad at spelling. Most computer browsers have spell-Check. I've seen 8 Year olds spell better than this. ALVAREZE vs GOVOLKINI, who Knew?

Comment

Has anyone considered the possibility Stax is spelling everything correctly and it's us who are spelling them incorrectly?

Comment

Closer we get the more I like golovkin by knockout

His attacks are more deceptive because his balance is so good and he's got more natural raw power. Canelo has to put more of his legs into his shots so its easier to see his shots coming

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            ok so look i will tell u exaclty how this fight wil go down,,,ok

first 3 round will lbe a jabbing match,they feel up on each other(no ****_)and get a feeling of spacing and distence and whereto plant they feets,,

next 3 ronunds is when the defensive prowsess of cnaleo will cum into play,canelo is the superior defenser and have more ring IQ and feetswork. now golknvin obvious have more power but not by very much!!!but what he does have is iheight at reech ,,,canleo is mexican so he natural has short arm but very strong chin!!!unlike golomvin who has very strong long arm but less chin,,

the next 5 round will be cnaleo toying with golovkik ,,,he will be eating jabs and jabs and jab and ocasional straight right ,canelo has very underrated straigt right and left hooks decent,,

the next and final 2 rnds is when golvkin will have a decent come up,,hurting canelo in the 12 th round monetarily buckling his feets but never knock down! !!and finally the bell will ring with canllo the new undispited unified MW champ of the world,,

the scores will reed 119-108,117-110,118-109 aall 3 in favor for alverez
            at the way this loser pretends to be Black.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              Has anyone considered the possibility Stax is spelling everything correctly and it's us who are spelling them incorrectly?
              my mind is in another dimension after reading this.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                I have no reason why this just made me laugh out loud.Thank you sir.

Comment

GGG wins by KO. Entertaining post though.

Comment

NostraStaxus in da hizzay. ATG

Comment

Working...
                    X