Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post here if you think Canelo Beats Golovkin in September!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those saying 3g is going to beat canelo BETTER NOT come back with g@y excuses if he doesnt.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      If it's close no doubt. He would have to destroy him to get a decision but just based on the style match up this is almost guaranteed to be a close fight.

I will say though if it's a controversial decision and a dope fight, the fans wins because we'll get a trilogy out of it!
      Trilogy? With GGG approaching grandfather's age?

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Dayne View Post
        Maybe, it's definitely possible.

Both are great fighters.

Canelo is in his prime. GGG is past his best.
        Look at her getting the excuses in already.

Comment

canelo is ducking pirog

Comment

Tough fight for GGG, think Canelo could take this. Golovkin is past his prime otherwise why do you think Canelo has avoided him until now?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
              Tough fight for GGG, think Canelo could take this. Golovkin is past his prime otherwise why do you think Canelo has avoided him until now?
              cause he had to deal with the top guys like khan and liam smith

Comment

Canelo will spank triple GGG because he's the superior fighter simple as that. Canelo is an underrated boxer and he's younger and stronger than GGG imo. After the fight people will be wondering what happened to GGG's power. Canelo will nullify him.

Comment

Totally possible, i was rooting for chavez tonight and after round 7 i just hoped alvarez did KO him instead.

But finally someone who's willing to fight, got the skills and someone who can hurt him back. See you guys in sept!!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Easy work for Canelo, GGG is going to get stopped. I wasn't impresse dwith GGG againt Jacobs, Canelo has a stronger chin than Golovkin and is more ferocious with his combos, GGG only knows how to go froward and that plays into Canelos game.

I think Canelo out of respect for Chavez sr let his son go 12 rounds. He could have finished him off, Chavez was a LEGIT human punching bag.
                    Stronger chin? HAHAHA Give me some of what you smoking.

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                      Canelo will spank triple GGG because he's the superior fighter simple as that. Canelo is an underrated boxer and he's younger and stronger than GGG imo. After the fight people will be wondering what happened to GGG's power. Canelo will nullify him.
                      He throws flashy combos and has cement in his feet.

Comment

Working...
                      X