Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nelson: Kell Brook Will Beat Errol Spence, Rise Above Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Floyd Junior View Post
    Slick?

Nelson, proving once again, what a terrible pundit he is. He should do himself a favour and try watching a few of Spence's fights. While he's at it, maybe learn and understand why, at this point, he hasn't had the opportunities to fight better opposition. It's ironic that he can criticise Spence in that department, whilst the man he's trying to defend has one of the worst resumes in boxing today for a world champion.

I can't wait for Spence to beat the crap out of him to put our delusional Brits in their place.
    Nelson is very good friends with Brook they hang out together away from boxing.

Comment

Slick?

Nelson, proving once again, what a terrible pundit he is. He should do himself a favour and try watching a few of Spence's fights. While he's at it, maybe learn and understand why, at this point, he hasn't had the opportunities to fight better opposition. It's ironic that he can criticise Spence in that department, whilst the man he's trying to defend has one of the worst resumes in boxing today for a world champion.

I can't wait for Spence to beat the crap out of him to put our delusional Brits in their place.
      to date spence biggest win is against chris algieri..
      spence has fought no one-fact.. look at his record

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Nelson is very good friends with Brook they hang out together away from boxing.
        Yeah, they're both from the same gym.

Comment

Originally posted by pedro1098 View Post
          to date spence biggest win is against chris algieri..
          spence has fought no one-fact.. look at his record
          Once upon a time, Mayweather had fought no-one. Fact.

Once upon a time, Pac had fought no-bodies. Fact.

Hopkins, Oscar, Tito... you see where I'm going with this?

Youngsters like Spence who've only recently come on to the scene, cannot have this held against them. It's fair to state it, sure. But not use it as a criticism and a way to defend someone else - who ALSO has beaten *nobodies in his 35 (or whatever it is) fight career.

*Bar Porter

Comment

Spence kind of did come up just railroading his opponents without much resistance so this is the 1st time someone will actually crack back because Brook not going to take a step back knowing he was just in with the arguably biggest puncher in boxing.

Question is will Spence show a different style in this fight? From watching him in the Olympics in his toughest fight when the going got tough Spence got wild reaching and such. When the going got tough for Brook vs GGG he still fought with some skill.

I think If the fight is held in UK an Brook doesn't struggle with the weight an stays on his feet Spence will take the L

Comment

Spence is "Slick" lol, dude is a statue, comes out swinging with no lateral or head movement while constantly eating blows. Brook is going to expose this hype job and beat the fk out of him. Spence can do that crap against bums like Algieri or Bundu but i wanna see him try that against a legit fighter like Brook.
              Last edited by DonutHunter; 02-09-2017, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Once upon a time, Mayweather had fought no-one. Fact.

Once upon a time, Pac had fought no-bodies. Fact.

Hopkins, Oscar, Tito... you see where I'm going with this?

Youngsters like Spence who've only recently come on to the scene, cannot have this held against them. It's fair to state it, sure. But not use it as a criticism and a way to defend someone else - who ALSO has beaten *nobodies in his 35 (or whatever it is) fight career.

*Bar Porter
                Actually that's not even close to a fact about Mayweather. You can say that about him later in his career when he was cherry picking but Mayweather came out the gate fighting World Champs grown azz men. and By Spence age or even a year or 2 younger Mayweather he was unified Champ by defeating the undefeated Chico Corrales he also had more then 21 fights by 26.

I'm not a Spence hater a like the guy but he's not Floyd Mayweather, Mayweather will be first to admit Spence probably gave him the toughest sparring he's had in his latter years but I think that's more of Spence size fooling people back then he looked really skinny and pretty sure Floyd didn't expect him to be that strong so he was taken back a little bit. Now the element of surprise is gone everyone knows Errol is strong and really isn't a welterwieight but then again neither is Brook.

Comment

Slick?

And if he doesn't, will you Spence fanboys finally pipe down I wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    Actually that's not even close to a fact about Mayweather. You can say that about him later in his career when he was cherry picking but Mayweather came out the gate fighting World Champs grown azz men. and By Spence age or even a year or 2 younger Mayweather he was unified Champ by defeating the undefeated Chico Corrales he also had more then 21 fights by 26.

I'm not a Spence hater a like the guy but he's not Floyd Mayweather, Mayweather will be first to admit Spence probably gave him the toughest sparring he's had in his latter years but I think that's more of Spence size fooling people back then he looked really skinny and pretty sure Floyd didn't expect him to be that strong so he was taken back a little bit. Now the element of surprise is gone everyone knows Errol is strong and really isn't a welterwieight but then again neither is Brook.
                    Sorry for the confusion, bruh. When mentioning Floyd, etc. my intentions weren't to make a direct comparison. It was just to illustrate that with EVERY fighter, great or not, there will be a period where they have fought no-bodies. They will all eventually cross that line where they take on someone world class. And that time is now for Spence. And to his credit, he's doing it at the correct stage of his career. As opposed to the likes of Brook who went 30 plus fights, riding on the Brit hype train, living off other people's names, etc. despite having done nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                      And if he doesn't, will you Spence fanboys finally pipe down I wonder.
                      Yes, I for one will.

Comment

Working...
                      X