No announcement yet.

Mothers Day + graveyard + Black Woman..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syf View Post
    Lol. you sound like a righteous dude. The bak n forf can be entertaining, I don't normally engage in such frivolity but my wife wasn't feeling well so here I sit rappin with y'all. I bet dude is hoping my wife feels better so I can get off of here.
    take care of wifey.

Comment

you are an alt of yourself.

On this forum you build neighborhoods.

On another, you design heat shields for rocket ships

on yet another, you work for an oil refinery..

on ALL of them, you're a douche.
      where on earth did I ever say I design heat shields for rocket ships and work for an oil refinery?????

Anyone can EASILY go back and check my posts. I have NEVER stated I did any of that. Better yet, since you know I wrote that, go ahead and prove me wrong!

Blatantly lying now I see. Just like your entire life and existence is a lie

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
        omfg this guy cannot be serious (but he is which is the frightening part)

This is quickly moving from no longer being hilarious to genuinely feeling pity for you.

Addix wrote this in his OP:

He is 100% correct. This is not even arguable. Just go to world star, liveleak or youtube to see all of the ignorant blacks fighting each other over stupid shyt. Starting fights at cemeteries, churches, teachers fighting at elementary school in front of kids, adults beating each other in front of their children, starting fights at chuckee cheese, etc etc etc. Yes, there are other races fighting on videos, but not nearly at the alarming rate blacks as fighting at. Again this is not even debatable and to further my point, look how many blacks are in prison. 13% of the population and making up nearly HALF of the prison population.

The sad part about this is that you actually wrote that stupid azz crap that broad told you. Get the fckk out of here with that shyt.

Blind leading the blind I suppose.
        Why not focus on economic factors as opposed to racial ones? Pointing only to race to explain societal malaise is the mark of a bigot. I have explained this in depth in other threads. You can sling statistics at me, but statistics look at the state of things, and not at the cause. They are essentially blind. I'm not sure where you are from, or if you've ever set foot outside your mom's basement, but people are suffering out there. They don't all get a freshly blended smoothie and diagonally cut cheese sandwich with the crust cut off delivered to them by their mom while they sit like a slob at their computer and hypocritically rant about the dependents of society while fabricating fantastical delusions about their existence. No, its real out there.

Its real suffering. People are poor, and people are desperate. Socio-economic factors form an ongoing narrative for race in this country. Guys like you just point at the effect and say, "SEE!".. but guys like me look for the cause.

Case closed fuc boy.

Comment

where on earth did I ever say I design heat shields for rocket ships and work for an oil refinery?????

Anyone can EASILY go back and check my posts. I have NEVER stated I did any of that. Better yet, since you know I wrote that, go ahead and prove me wrong!

Blatantly lying now I see. Just like your entire life and existence is a lie
          Those are just as believable as your other claims.... Just giving our dear readers a little context. And quit biting my ish you unoriginal sob.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            take care of wifey.
            I just got her some tea a lil back. she asked me what I was doing and I said debating with a moron, then she rolled her eyes and went back to sleep.

Comment

Why not focus on economic factors as opposed to racial ones? Pointing only to race to explain societal malaise is the mark of a bigot. I have explained this in depth in other threads. You can sling statistics at me, but statistics look at the state of things, and not at the cause. They are essentially blind. I'm not sure where you are from, or if you've ever set foot outside your mom's basement, but people are suffering out there. They don't all get a freshly blended smoothie and diagonally cut cheese sandwich with the crust cut off delivered to them by their mom while they sit like a slob at their computer and hypocritically rant about the dependents of society while fabricating fantastical delusions about their existence. No, its real out there.

Its real suffering. People are poor, and people are desperate. Socio-economic factors form an ongoing narrative for race in this country. Guys like you just point at the effect and say, "SEE!".. but guys like me look for the cause.

Case closed fuc boy.
              So basically what you're doing now is rationalizing blacks being 13% of the population in this country, but make nearly half of the prison population? Asians make up 5.6 percent of the population in this country and they make up 1 percent. ONE PERCENT of the entire prison population. Or even mexicans who have a bigger population than blacks in this country and even they make up lower numbers in prison.

You go ahead and keep making excuses for the black races disgusting behavior, kid. I'm done arguing with welfare scum by some psychopath rationalizing these animals behavior.

Unlike you, I have work in the morning. I can't sit in my underwear on moms couch playing madden all day like some people. Someone has to support your illegitimate children. Maybe one day you will grow up.

Good night everyone!

Comment

But he doesn't disapprove of these womens actions, otherwise there would be absolutely no reason to write up that ******ed post on the first page even if he was responding to what addix wrote. That was extremely inappropriate and sounded like some twisted rationalizing.
                "What possible logical reason could they have for fighting like this? These beautiful black queens didn't even stop when the dude brought out a god damn gun!

I can't think of any other group of people that fights as often as they do. How does this even happen?

Look at all those woman, think of all the kids they can produce And raise exactly like them.

Black woman act like they are possessed by the negga from Tales from the Hood."

Self evident. Especially the last... he didn't say, "Those" black "woman".. grammar checked to "women" He said Black women! Referring to all. Addix is also well known for downing ALL black women! This ain't rocket science. Everyone knows what an addix thread is about.

What I disapprove of is Addix using this as a platform to down ALL black woman. You slow or something?

Man, am I doing charity explaining this or what.

Comment

Nowhere did I say I can't believe I am the same race as the entire black race. As previously stated, I said I can't believe I am the same race as these savage animals (meaning the savage animals in the video fighting where the dead rest).

There are some GREAT blacks in this country. The neighborhood that I systematically constructed from the ground up (with the help of a couple of great friends of course) that was once before flooded with ghetto trash now has great black people that want absolutely nothing to do with the blacks in that video. Unfortunately there are far too many blacks just like in that video.

The black race as a whole doesn't need these worthless swine anchoring us down. They don't even value themselves.
                  ... People like you should volunteer and try to emancipate some of those poor creatures... Some children at least... I know it's extremely difficult, but...

Comment

So basically what you're doing now is rationalizing blacks being 13% of the population in this country, but make nearly half of the prison population? Asians make up 5.6 percent of the population in this country and they make up 1 percent. ONE PERCENT of the entire prison population. Or even mexicans who have a bigger population than blacks in this country and even they make up lower numbers in prison.

You go ahead and keep making excuses for the black races disgusting behavior, kid. I'm done arguing with welfare scum by some psychopath rationalizing these animals behavior.

Unlike you, I have work in the morning. I can't sit in my underwear on moms couch playing madden all day like some people. Someone has to support your illegitimate children. Maybe one day you will grow up.

Good night everyone!
                    here's some bullet points for your slow ass.

*You're not black.

*You're an obvious bigot

*Statistics are blind

*Wise people look for the cause

*You can't handle a black woman, she'd stomp a mudhole in your worthless carcass with her 6 inch heels

*Mr Roger's neighborhood playset does not count as building a neighborhood

*Fox news is not impartial, I know that's like saying Santa isn't real to a 7 year old child, but im sorry.

*you running... have fun playing World of Warcraft. Your pathetic "pwns" might go over better with that crowd.

Comment

the video and the thread has been entertaining to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                      X