Comments Thread For: Thomas Williams Blasts Out Edwin Rodriguez in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodriguez is a high contact fighter not surprised Williams stopped him

Comment

Can't believe my boy got stretched out like that, but you can tell someone was gonna get KO'ed.

Comment

PBC should have adopted Showtime's "Knockout Kings" night and award 10K USD for the best KO of the night.

Comment

What is it about that arena that turnes people into savages. Everybody just be throwing haymakers up there lol.

Comment

damn this makes ward's 12 round hold-fest over rodriguez look kinda unimpressive.

Comment

Crazy fight, I'm not too upset about the stoppage as Rodriguez got leveled by the shot. Guy has absolutely no defense.

Comment

PBC sucks, the stoppages are bad, the dumba$$ announcer said he didn't beat the count.
                No, the ref stopped the fight without even asking the fighter if he was okay.

That ref makes Richard Steele look good.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2012 View Post
                  PBC sucks, the stoppages are bad, the dumba$$ announcer said he didn't beat the count.
                  No, the ref stopped the fight without even asking the fighter if he was okay.

That ref makes Richard Steele look good.
                  Stop your ****ing bit.ching. Go rollerblading or something if you don't like it.

Comment

As I said, Rodriguez was a horrific KO waiting to happen.

Both fighters were wild, but Williams was a bit more technical and that was really the difference.

I can't see either doing much to Adonis Stevenson though.

Comment

Dudes just getting bombed out left and right, you get knocked down like that the fight is liable to be stopped.

Comment

Working...
                      X