Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post in here if you are generally confident that Bradley will win the rubber match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny by KO

Originally posted by ironmike2012 View Post
    I thought Manny would win the first 2, he is the better fighter, but as others have said and I agree, 2016 Manny is not the same as before.Bradley is on the downside too, but I do think he has more left at this point.

Leaning Bradley because he knows what to expect, he survived 24 rounds even though he got injured both times.
    Bradley would be wise to come out strong, it is his only chance, if Manny get ahead on the cards, he can coast to victory (he will get the benefit of the cards, because of the first fight).
    Bradley +200

Manny has not fought in 2016 yet, so how do you know he isn't the same? That comment is off based until after April 9th. He made the so called best fighter in boxing, look ordinary. His defense and counter punching continues to improve. He is still very fast and very strong. His ring IQ is still growing as well. If you have been keeping up with his camp thus far, you'd know how sharp he is looking.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      lmfao I'm just noticing the poll question

I guess there had to be a place to put these things now that you can't edit thread tags
      Are there two of you? WTF?

That guy chose one of the least interesting posters to mimic.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        Are there two of you? WTF?

That guy chose one of the least interesting posters to mimic.
        I think that was the intention. He wanted an alt that didn't raise any red flags.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          I think that was the intention. He wanted an alt that didn't raise any red flags.
          Well, I guess you can't really say you've made it until someone copies your username on a boxing forum. He even got the OG name and everything. And he made a post about him (you) not wiping after taking shits. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            Well, I guess you can't really say you've made it until someone copies your username on a boxing forum. He even got the OG name and everything. And he made a post about him (you) not wiping after taking shits. LOL.
            lmaooo I did get see that post and I cracked up

There was also another post where he pretended to be me changing my mind about Mayweather's knee high boots lol

Comment

I honestly got no idea what is going to happen...

I favor bradley because he is getting a third chance, manny can't be that motivated for a guy he clearly beat twice already, bradley will be extremely focused, manny will have been off for a year, and isn't getting any younger ..

I wouldn't be shocked if bradley wins this

Comment

Not confident, but rooting for Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                X