No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Cotto Told Me To Let Canelo Rematch Go For Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
    Cotto's biggest mistake was not draining Canela to 153 like Floyd did because that fat muddafuker almost came in at 200 lbs. on fight night..Cotto couldn't hurt him even if he really, really wanted too...

PRPP
    didnt cotto destroyed a much bigger geale??
    size didn't matter then...
    cotto did better than I expected but it wasn't enough, now he needs to move on like he did in the past... he could do better at 154, no doubt...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      Lol yep...
      notice how he never replied back after that answer haha

Comment

I cant believe that some cotto fans think he beat canelo, crazy.

No point in a rematch, the fight wasnt even close, I was more disappointed that canelo couldnt finish cotto off, he was there for the taking.

Comment

Canelo is the golden child now, so he will get any decision that goes to the cards. Cotto knows he can't stop him, so no point in getting screwed over again.

And regarding the fight, it really depends on what telecast you saw. I watched the Box Nation telecast and before the decision was announced, I was pretty confident that Cotto won. The announcement was pretty shocking with the wide scores and before Canelo was annouced the winner, I knew it would be him. The fight I saw was pretty close with Cotto winning.

Comment

Oh please! It took 3 years for Cotto to get in the ring with King Nelo! He only finally found courage when HBO wouldn't even air his fights anymore!
            The bodyshavers like to conveniently forget that little tad bit of info doe

Anyways, that glorified hump back midget gatekeeper with no defense needs to sit his ass down on a pink barbie chair somewhere and be grateful Canelo didn't make him eat through a fcuking straw.

"Le de remacsh go fredy. We figh him egen lader".

AHAHHAHAHAAHA

FOH

Last edited by Agent Mulder; 12-25-2015, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
              Oh please! It took 3 years for Cotto to get in the ring with King Nelo! He only finally found courage when HBO wouldn't even air his fights anymore!
              The bodyshavers like to conveniently forget that little tad bit of info doe

Anyways, that glorified hump back midget gatekeeper with no defense needs to sit his ass down on a pink barbie chair somewhere and be grateful Canelo didn't make him eat through a fcuking straw.

"Le de remacsh go fredy. We figh him egen lader".

AHAHHAHAHAAHA

FOH

So much effort... so much "comedy" fail in this post, I decided maybe a little music would help...

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
                Canelo is the golden child now, so he will get any decision that goes to the cards. Cotto knows he can't stop him, so no point in getting screwed over again.

And regarding the fight, it really depends on what telecast you saw. I watched the Box Nation telecast and before the decision was announced, I was pretty confident that Cotto won. The announcement was pretty shocking with the wide scores and before Canelo was annouced the winner, I knew it would be him. The fight I saw was pretty close with Cotto winning.
                Even Azteca had it for Cotto. Only the angry peons have a need to pretend Cotto got KO'd or "destroyed" by "Nelo..." Fight was close and the comedy in it all is that a 180lb Nelo could not get a 35 year old semi shot Cotto submit 2 weight classes above 140.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                  So much effort... so much "comedy" fail in this post, I decided maybe a little music would help...

Shut your old benny hill watching ass up and go post some holiday specials on your cheap fcuking watches you bastard harlem tecato. FOH.

Merry Christmas doe!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
                    Shut your old benny hill watching ass up and go post some holiday specials on your cheap fcuking watches you bastard harlem tecato. FOH.

Merry Christmas doe!

You seemed happier just 6 months ago. What's goin on son? Did she give a co-worker "throat?"

I am watching you become unhinged and I am sad for you, bro.

It's not easy but if you need to talk, I am here. Nobody should be this bitter on Christmas morning. Damn, 7am and instead of appreciating the effort your chick is making to cheer you up, your first inclination is to hate Cotto on a forum.

Bro, let it go. Did she swallow?

Comment

Cotto knows a rematch would be worse for him. Canelo is just entering the physical prime of his career and Cotto is pretty much done. Canelo KO's this boy in a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X