Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle for Brooklyn: Quillin vs Jacobs or Stevens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard pick. I think Jacobs would present more problems than Stevens. Everyone is wrapped around his loss to Pirog. Like Hatton says, it was a fokin fluke.
    Last edited by damit305; 01-25-2014, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
      Hard pick. I think Jacobs would present more problems than Stevens. Everyone is wrapped around his loss to Pirog. Like Hatton says, it was a fokin fluke.
      I don't think his loss to Pirog was a fluke. He was landing some pretty big blows in that fight

Comment

Im just not sold on jacobs being a legit contender yet,, He still needs a solid win on the stevens-quillen undercard,, that would really make quillen-jacobs much bigger fight

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Im just not sold on jacobs being a legit contender yet,, He still needs a solid win on the stevens-quillen undercard,, that would really make quillen-jacobs much bigger fight
          That's what they should do.
          Jacobs is with GBP, so they could build him up and make the fight bigger so that Quillin can headline at Barclays. Stevens on the other hand is not with them, so they can use him as a decent main or a pretty good undercard fight at Barclays. Either way, both guys are from NY and I'm sure it'll generate a lot of interest.
          Give them more time to build Danny Jacobs back up

Comment

Working...
          X