Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this currently the most ****sexual generation there has ever been?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    the greeks and romans were way more gay, the spartans respected the strength of the male so much that they actively tried to have babies with other men thinking thy would give birth to a super child with the strength of 20 men or something.
    That was really gay of them.

Still gets more Vag than most men today....

Comment

Prince ain't gay. He's the only dude that can look like that and not be gay.

But yeah, I think ancient rome was. If i'm correct, I think they were the ones interested in having sex with men and little boys. While the greeks were into little girls.

Comment

I think the ****sexuality has boosted in women more then men I think it's the same men thats always been gay just decided to come out finnally at least it seems that way in my high school and in Vegas it's still not cool to be a man and gay here but a women it's fine.

Comment

Well if the population is significantly less in 50 years, you will have your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Prince ain't gay. He's the only dude that can look like that and not be gay.

But yeah, I think ancient rome was. If i'm correct, I think they were the ones interested in having sex with men and little boys. While the greeks were into little girls.
            I think the reason Prince is so femenine is because he's constantly surrounded by Vagina all the time.

So.. you start becoming more and more like what you're exposed to every day.
            Last edited by Paclan; 06-03-2012, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              It's always been 'gay', I guess.

But in this current era its more in the open. Past times it was more behind closed door activity. This thread is gay by the way.
              Agreed!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                Is there another period in history where things were gayer or being gay was more accepted than right now?
                was it the greeks that would rail boys until they were 15 or so and were old enough to get their own boys to rail?

Comment

i think thats where labor unions got the idea for apprentices

Comment

I had a conversation similar to this one with friends last night.

We came to the conclusion that ******ry is becoming rampant.

Not that i dislike gay people but they can make me uncomfortable. Like the other day i was on the subway and a fat dude and his tiny asian girlfriend come sit right in front of me.

I didn't really pay attention at first, but when they started cuddling and kissing i noticed that the tiny asian girlfriend was in fact an incredibly effeminate asian guy dressed like a hipster.

I was shocked. :gay:

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                      Is there another period in history where things were gayer or being gay was more accepted than right now?
                      No The Iron Age. It was not called the Iron Age for nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X