No announcement yet.

Top 10 Sex World Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    every baller thant can afford it they cop the best ride. The power of the P.U. yeah I see you.

i cop a nice ride because i like my ride to perform well and fun when i'm on the road. i got ***** when i was dirt broke so the last thing i'm doin is throwing tons of hard earned money out for it, even when i can.

if i do spend a lott've $$$ with a girl then it's because i like to have good times. i'll do the same with my boys.

***** is like money- it's a perk in life. guys that sell their paychecks and passions for ***** should have been born with a vagina from the start. they're a perfect example of why a man needs to be involved in his son's upbringing instead of letting the mother and television do all the work...

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
      1) The most ejaculatory orgasms ever recorded in 1 hour for a man is 16.

2) The farthest a woman has been recorded to ejaculate is about 9'29" (3 m).

3) The greatest distance attained for a jet of semen that has ever been recorded is 18'9" (5.71 m) which was achieved with a "substantial" amount of seminal fluid by Horst Schultz.

4) The average speed of a man's ejaculation is 28 miles (45.05 km) per hour. The average speed of a city bus is 25 miles (40.22 km) per hour.

5) Having swallowed the most amount of semen ever officially recorded Michelle Monaghan had 1.7 pints (0.96 liter) of semen pumped out of her stomach in Los Angeles in July 1991.

6) The female gangbang world record is owned by a woman named Houston who had intercourse with 620 men in one day! A video was made of this historic event. As it took about 10 hours (with a few very brief breaks) to do it, the average time of intercourse was less than 58 seconds.

7) Women hold the record for having the most orgasms. The biggest amount of orgasms enjoyed by a woman in 1 hour ever recorded is a ***** shattering 134!

8) The male gangbang world record goes to **** actor Jon Dough who worked himself over 55 women in one day. He had 5 to 6 ejaculations. Actually, he was supposed to have had intercourse with at least 101 women, but he did the other 46 two weeks later.

9) The record of the man who has had intercourse the most frequently goes to a man who was recorded to have had intercourse about 52,000 times over a period of 30 years. This means he had intercourse on average 33.3 times a week!

10) Youngest Father - Sean Stewart, of Sharnbrook, England, became the father of a healthy 6 lb. baby boy on January 20, 1998, at age 12
      A couple observations - one, these "distance" numbers are all the more impressive because they would have to be witnessed to be valid records. The first one you listed - I can only imagine how sensitive that dude had to me - I can't imagine it would have been pleasurable after a half dozen or so.

Also, sadly, I imagine #10 isn't the youngest - there are "capable" kids younger than 12 active either through experimentation or abuse...

And the 30-year record - no way to verify it...

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
        i cop a nice ride because i like my ride to perform well and fun when i'm on the road. i got ***** when i was dirt broke so the last thing i'm doin is throwing tons of hard earned money out for it, even when i can.

if i do spend a lott've $$$ with a girl then it's because i like to have good times. i'll do the same with my boys.

***** is like money- it's a perk in life. guys that sell their paychecks and passions for ***** should have been born with a vagina from the start. they're a perfect example of why a man needs to be involved in his son's upbringing instead of letting the mother and television do all the work...
        Thats **** could have been the best post I have ever seen on this site. NO ****ING DOUBT! I SECOND THAT **** 1 MILLION TIMES.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Mi*Vida*Loca~ View Post
          from what?
          well im sure he couldn't get it back up again, and when females found out his name they diddnt want 2 sleep with him

A floppy noodle and ***** withdrawl= Death

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
            1) The most ejaculatory orgasms ever recorded in 1 hour for a man is 16.

2) The farthest a woman has been recorded to ejaculate is about 9'29" (3 m).

3) The greatest distance attained for a jet of semen that has ever been recorded is 18'9" (5.71 m) which was achieved with a "substantial" amount of seminal fluid by Horst Schultz.

4) The average speed of a man's ejaculation is 28 miles (45.05 km) per hour. The average speed of a city bus is 25 miles (40.22 km) per hour.

5) Having swallowed the most amount of semen ever officially recorded Michelle Monaghan had 1.7 pints (0.96 liter) of semen pumped out of her stomach in Los Angeles in July 1991.

6) The female gangbang world record is owned by a woman named Houston who had intercourse with 620 men in one day! A video was made of this historic event. As it took about 10 hours (with a few very brief breaks) to do it, the average time of intercourse was less than 58 seconds.

7) Women hold the record for having the most orgasms. The biggest amount of orgasms enjoyed by a woman in 1 hour ever recorded is a ***** shattering 134!

8) The male gangbang world record goes to **** actor Jon Dough who worked himself over 55 women in one day. He had 5 to 6 ejaculations. Actually, he was supposed to have had intercourse with at least 101 women, but he did the other 46 two weeks later.

9) The record of the man who has had intercourse the most frequently goes to a man who was recorded to have had intercourse about 52,000 times over a period of 30 years. This means he had intercourse on average 33.3 times a week!

10) Youngest Father - Sean Stewart, of Sharnbrook, England, became the father of a healthy 6 lb. baby boy on January 20, 1998, at age 12
            Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
            Longest Pubes: Maoni Vi of Cape Town has hair measuring 32 inches from the armpits and 28 inches from her minge.

Most Cavernous Crotch: Linda Manning of Los Angeles could, without preparation, completely insert a lubricated American football into her vagina.

Zit Popping: In July 1987, Carl Chadwick of Rugby, England, squeezed a zit and projected a detectable amount of yellow pus a distance of 7 ft 1 inch.

Longest Turd: The longest dump ever verified was produced by an American, who produced a 'staggering turd' over a period of 2 hr 12 mins which was officially measured at 12 ft 2 in. The offender is banned from 134 washrooms in his state.

Most Prolonged Fart: Bernard Clemmens of London managed to sustain a fart for an officially recorded time of 2 mins 42 seconds.

Worst Drink: The most horrible drink to be considered a beverage and safely drunk is Khoona. It is drunk by Afghan tribesmen on their wedding night and consists of a small amount of still-warm very recently attained bull semen. It is believed to be a potent aphrodisiac.

Most Offensive ****tail: This is available from a few select bars in New York. It contains tomato juice, a double shot of vodka, spoonful of French mustard and a dash of lime. It is not mixed, but served with a tampon (unused) instead of a ****tail umbrella and is known as a '**** Pump'.

Interesting.......

Comment

Sean Stewart, of Sharnbrook, England son is going to turn 21 yrs.old in less than 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                Sean Stewart, of Sharnbrook, England son is going to turn 21 yrs.old in less than 3 months.
                He and his son will be going through mid life crisis soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  He and his son will be going through mid life crisis soon.
                  Yeah, Sucks to be a dad at age 12. His son could have been his younger brother. I was born in 1991, and has a younger sister who was born in 2005.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    Yeah, Sucks to be a dad at age 12. His son could have been his younger brother. I was born in 1991, and has a younger sister who was born in 2005.
                    Wow! 14yrs!?
                    Well on the bright side when you have kids of your own you'd have known how to handle them based on the training you'd got from your sister.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                      Wow! 14yrs!?
                      Well on the bright side when you have kids of your own you'd have known how to handle them based on the training you'd got from your sister.
                      Mom became pregnant at age 44. I only saw my sister during the weekends because I have my own place.

Comment

Working...
                      X