Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official: "Good Boy" Golovkin vs "Canelo" Alvarez II RbR Thread - Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin gonna make that mexican soy boy pay

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
      Golovkin gonna make that mexican soy boy pay
      No doubt playboy. With the wall kicking off, these cuck boys weeping, and Golovkin putting Canela's head on a spit all in the same year.

We stay winning.

Comment

Vamos Gennedis

Comment

The time is near....

Comment

BostonGuy TBear -MEGA-

Comment

zero interest in gennady winning again on points & oscar coke fiend kitchen utensels hoya paying off the judges again.
              We demand a horrifying face first plant type KO, its no less than Clenelo/boxing fans deserve

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                I find this very hard to believe, because HBO made most of the blocked and rolled shots seem like they landed cleanly. Watch it again. Most of the body shots and head shots Canelo threw were blocked. It's crazy how many people don't recognize defense when they see it, he doesn't even throw that fast.

Hitting gloves in a guard, and elbows when throwing to the body = blocked shots = don't count.

Was getting pretty frustrated at Max Kellerman calling so many blocked shots clean early on.

And plodding? few fighters cut off the ring as effectively as Golovkin today. It's like we watched two different fights. Canelo couldn't get away from Golovkin. Just because Canelo would turn his head right to slip right hands now and then doesn't mean he wasn't getting mauled for most of that fight.
                I'm with you on your anaylsis. Golovkin is the better boxer as he proved but didn't get credit for it by the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                  I mean their commentary is always off so I guess you don't need to listen to it to know that watching it without is the only way to go when judging a close fight. Plus it makes you pay more attention to the visuals since there's no audio.

I mean if we're talking close rounds neither guy won many rounds that clearly, you could say 4 each then the other 4 were close. I guess we gotta agree to disagree but I just thought Canelo landed the better punches in the fight. I felt like GGG was busier but not effective enough for it to mean he should've won. Not clearly anyway. Bring on the rematch and hopefully an immediate one so we can stop seeing/hearing all this crying from people like it's the worst decision ever. SMH half of this forum must've started watching boxing just a few months ago.
                  It wasn't the worst decision ever but it was incorrect. I had Golovkin 8-4 in that fight.

Comment

I'll wait until the decision is announced before I vote, but expecting a GGG UD

Comment

I expect GGG to win, hopefully by late stoppage.

I simply do not trust scorecards in Vegas these days.

It is still a compelling fight either way but I think Golovkin is mad about the first decision and will have bad intentions to hurt Canelo early and maintain the pressure this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X