Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The JuicinJ brigade want to Marinate the Wilder fight, but Demand Tank face Loma ASAP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Can you please show me these boxing fans that are saying this?
    are you reading the posts? why are you always asking me to show you? they are right here and all over youtube, there are posters saying AJ should wait and they agree with atlas and roy jones its a lot of them on YouTube. do you think I would just post that if I didn't see it??

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      are you reading the posts? why are you always asking me to show you? they are right here and all over youtube, there are posters saying AJ should wait and they agree with atlas and roy jones its a lot of them on YouTube. do you think I would just post that if I didn't see it??
      I don't really like reading YT comments because they're cancer.

I'm talking about on here. I've only read one poster saying this and he's Mexican, not British. When you point to Joshua fans, what you really mean is the Brit fans. So that clearly doesn't count.

Comment

I want the best fights all the time. As a fan of the sport that's what I want.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          I don't really like reading YT comments because they're cancer.

I'm talking about on here. I've only read one poster saying this and he's Mexican, not British. When you point to Joshua fans, what you really mean is the Brit fans. So that clearly doesn't count.
          understood, thx

Comment

Some of guys are making me laugh, I think we all want to see the fight. I toatally agree with RJJ and atlas IF I was Team Joshua, and that’s the key point, RJJ and atlas are speaking from that side of the coin, they are not saying they don’t want to see the fight, of course they do. At the end of the day what matters is what happens in negotiations not what anyone else not close to those two thinks.

Comment

Working...
            X