Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trick Poll: IF GGG-Nelo rematch won't happen in May, who u want GGG to fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
    Saunders for unification.

Once he's done that, it's another feather in the cap.

Then bring on Charlo in the ultimate showdown.
    Not arguing, Anthony, but are you picking GGG against Saunders? If so, I'd love to make a friendly points bet or real money, for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Not arguing, Anthony, but are you picking GGG against Saunders? If so, I'd love to make a friendly points bet or real money, for fun.
      I don't usually do bets, but I will. Not really sure how to on here TBH.

I'm not saying it's an easy win for GGG. Saunders will be a true test, especially now.

However, I see GGG's punches hurting Saunders a lot more than he think they will and I think GGG uses the jab to wear him down and well, Saunders doesn't always fight every minute of every round and GGG does.

Nevertheless, you show me how and I'll make a wager. Sure. If GGG loses, then I make no excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
        I don't usually do bets, but I will. Not really sure how to on here TBH.

I'm not saying it's an easy win for GGG. Saunders will be a true test, especially now.

However, I see GGG's punches hurting Saunders a lot more than he think they will and I think GGG uses the jab to wear him down and well, Saunders doesn't always fight every minute of every round and GGG does.

Nevertheless, you show me how and I'll make a wager. Sure. If GGG loses, then I make no excuses.
        Same here. Won't be an easy fight for Saunders either, at all.

If GGG couldn't land that many clean shots on Canelo, I doubt he would on Saunders. We might see GGG running out of gas in that fight, from hitting fresh air.

Let's do a points bet if the fight happens. Cool?

Comment

Wait, I meant to vote for Charlo.

Comment

obv saunders....
            what a waste of time w8ing till may to fight nelo zzzz
            but he wouldnt get payday more than nelo fight thou he fight saunders or 3 bunch of cab drivers...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Same here. Won't be an easy fight for Saunders either, at all.

If GGG couldn't land that many clean shots on Canelo, I doubt he would on Saunders. We might see GGG running out of gas in that fight, from hitting fresh air.

Let's do a points bet if the fight happens. Cool?
              Sounds good to me, man!

Comment

Charlo...........

Comment

So far, Saunders is the most sought after opponent for GGG.

Comment

Saunders, then Charlo. I'd like to see Boo-Boo actually fight someone with a pulse first, despite that I've always thought he passes the eye test. It's been what? .. close to 4 fkn years since he fought Vanes and that's probably his best win.

Comment

Andre Ward at 164 and in Kazakhstan.

Comment

Working...
                      X