Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have a theory that thuryman is currently servning jail time for street racing,,,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    i think the accnident occured in florida where he lives,i will get to the bottom of this
    I've seen pictures. Accident wasn't so bad, but the impact from the airbags screwed his neck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Comment

Very good theory, and you might be on to something. TBH, I thought he was preparing to fake death since he has oddly disappeared now that he found out the fight wasn't cancelled. So he probably is setting it up so people think he died. He stopped going to fights, nowhere to be seen, AS SOON AFTER the fight got rescheduled and not cancelled. (he went to most fights and appeared on interviews)

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          now hear me out,ever since his ''accident'' hes been real quite,,not active in his socal media accounts,twitter,ig none of that. there hasnt been anyone on his team or ppl that know him speak for him on his behalfe.

now we all know at this point that he got into a car accnident,,but what they are keeping from us is that it was the result of streetracing,,which is illegal therefore he is in jail serving time for that setence,

street racing,reckleiss driving,accident as a result of streetracing producing bodily harm,he's looking at atleast 3 months in jail,which he is serving right now

thats why hes so quite on his social media,its all top secret,even haymon and co dont want this to get out,
          Could be.

I actually have another theory for a long time. I think he might be a scientologist and that's why the general public doesn't see him for a long time. For a fighter in his "prime" he has too many "injuries" and time off...

Comment

I think you are right, here he is with his race crew.

Comment

I've previously heard from a very trusted source that this is, in fact, the current situation. Very good detective work Stax I'm impressed.

IMO this is a bad situation for Porter. The jailtime will toughen up Thuryman and he'll have a stronger chin and be more willing to trade in the pocket.

Comment

i have concucted new evidence in my case,,one of kieth thurymans idols and all time favorite movie stars was paul walkner from fast and the furous movies,he also very much into fast luxury sports vehicles,

stay tuned for more info
                Last edited by STAX ON DECK; 03-30-2016, 05:19 PM.

Comment

turns out he was driving a mustang shelby/350 gt,this car has alot of HP very indicitave of street racing also the damage wasmostly to the driver side,another piece of crucial evidence that perhpas he lost control and slammed into the guy he was racnig,,,

my sources tell me his is out on bail at this time,

Comment

Working...
                  X