Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Reflects on Loss To Dillian Whyte, Wants Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parker vs Chisora up next.....

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
      Loool. I know the pain of narrowly losing out on a draw bet. My condolences.
      i missed the draw bet on thurman/garcia by 1 point

Comment

Wouldn’t mind watching a rematch, doubt it happens right away though. Whyte and his promoter have got to be hoping this parlays into a title shot, I don’t see it though. Hearn wants to make a bout with Wilder, but Whyte isn’t the mandatory. I suspect Wilder is not gonna entertain Hearn attention hungry ass no longer, southern American males are big on respect and pride. Honestly the AJ rematch doesn’t seem likely either. I think AJ and company should see by now it’s unification or bust early next year. This bout showed that Parker was nothing special and just a paper champ holding a Fury belt. I think he has to take on someone no one believes he can beat to get back into top contender status (Ortiz or Fury). Whyte, I believe should take a rematch with Chisora to get paid enough to wait for a bout with a unified champ.
        Last edited by TrillScottHeron; 07-30-2018, 09:19 AM.

Comment

I had Whyte up enough that even without the first 'knock down' I'd see him as the pretty clear winner.

I can see why Whyte would want to move on now. He controlled most of the fight, and Parker looked out of it for large parts of the fight.
          He's got that Joshua rematch within touching distance now.

But I wouldn't mind a rematch from a fans point of view. I enjoyed it, and imagine Parker would be less lacklustre in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
            i missed the draw bet on thurman/garcia by 1 point

Oh the pain. I missed out on a draw bet on the first kovalev vs ward fight and on Canelo ggg because my betting app crashed lol

Comment

next time dont wait til the end of the fight to get going.

Comment

was the fake knockdown scored? did the ref correct himself?

Comment

Originally posted by TrillScottHeron View Post
                  Wouldn’t mind watching a rematch, doubt it happens right away though. Whyte and his promoter have got to be hoping this parlays into a title shot, I don’t see it though. Hearn wants to make a bout with Wilder, but Whyte isn’t the mandatory. I suspect Wilder is not gonna entertain Hearn attention hungry ass no longer, southern American males are big on respect and pride. Honestly the AJ rematch doesn’t seem likely either. I think AJ and company should see by now it’s unification or bust early next year. This bout showed that Parker was nothing special and just a paper champ holding a Fury belt. I think he has to take on someone no one believes he can beat to get back into top contender status (Ortiz or Fury). Whyte, I believe should take a rematch with Chisora to get paid enough to wait for a bout with a unified champ.
                  brazeale is mandatory but whyte is WBC #1

Comment

Joseph Parker is a guy of good physical attributes and talent, but doesn't have the will to "WIN IT"

Comment

Parker still doesn’t know if he wants to be a puncher or a defensive minded boxer. Has good jab doesn’t establish it. To get bullied by same size guy is mental part he is lacking needs new trainer and Jennings for battle of lower tier

Comment

Working...
                      X