The Law of Attraction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Law of Attraction

Mods move thread to lounge please

Has anybody tried this? Do you practice the 'Law of Attraction'? Does it work for you?

if so Post your law of attraction success stories or lack there of.

For those of you that don't know: The Law of Attraction is the principal that literally everything in your life as you interpret it, is directly correlated to the majority of thoughts in your conscious and subconscious mind, as well as your feelings, your emotions, and your general outlook. "What you think about you bring about", "If you can think it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand" etc.

I have read success stories of people manifesting lottery winnings, manifesting their dream job, soul mate, etc. But is it for real?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsX...RSmIYi3eE0w6zA

^ Here is a guy who claims to have been a mere factory worker in his early life struggling to pay bills, living paycheck to paycheck, sometimes going without eating to pay bills, etc. Yet everyday at his job he says he would tell a co worker of his about the house he is going to own one day. A big two story house overlooking a lake in Florida, with his very own boat, and his co worker would laugh at him and tell him he's full of **** basically... he talked about it for a long time, and now he literally lives in that precise home he described he has videos of it up on his channel... Oh, and he is no longer a factory worker struggling to make end's meat...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqc...utSR4WSStrJXTA

^Here is another dude who also lived that rags to riches type life, except he managed to manifest a jackpot lottery winning! He actually shoots his youtube videos in his dream car that he bought from his winnings, and he explains in great detail how he manifests lottery winnings, scratchies, etc. Life is truly one big game to him....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1m..._AgagjFP5TRp4Q

^Gavin Stephenson has grown up with a speech impediment, not the greatest of education, yet he is living his dream life traveling around the world and devoting his life to inspiring and motivating others on how they too can use the law of attraction to overcome any obstacles they may have...

So what do YOU think? Is there something to this Law of Attraction stuff? Is life truly "what you make it" as the saying goes?

For me I can say I have seen the law of attraction work for me in my life but in very trivial and insignificant ways. Never attracted no huge sum of money into my life yet but I have attracted nice cars. My first car was a 01 VW Pasat Luxery, not a bad first car. Second car was a Cadillac Seville. I now drive a Volvo C30, I've never had a cheap car. I mean not bragging its not like a volvo or VW or Cadillac is in the same class as a Mercedez or BMW or anything lol, but I'm just saying I have always obsessed over driving only what I perceive to be "nice" cars, I never had no Toyota or Honda or none of that (No disrespect to anyone that drives those) I've only driven luxury cars thus far though out my life and I do believe that to be because if the LOA even though I may not have even known about it.

This is a very interesting topic to me

Edit: Mods please move to the lounge, thanks
    Last edited by EdWins; 07-09-2018, 11:21 PM.

Ok, it's not a magical thing. But I can see it working in some way as keeping your objective in mind helps you to make decisions that will get you closer to it. I think I will try it someday

Comment

I have no doubt it’s real, but I find that the biggest challenge is staying positive. I’ve been a negative **** for so long that naturally my subconscious thoughts are negative and I instinctively want to be negative. Everyday I’m trying to change my thought patterns into being more positive so I’m able to manifest more good into my life.

Comment

Getting nice cars means nothing. Having money means nothing. Having beautiful women IS EVERTHING. They’ve always been my preference drug.
        Wait,....sorry that was brain fart. They mean nothing too.
        So,.... what means something?

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
          Getting nice cars means nothing. Having money means nothing. Having beautiful women IS EVERTHING. They’ve always been my preference drug.
          Wait,....sorry that was brain fart. They mean nothing too.
          So,.... what means something?
          haha that is subjective. Whatever holds meaning to me might mean shatt to you and vice versa. Life is what you make it

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
            I have no doubt it’s real, but I find that the biggest challenge is staying positive. I’ve been a negative **** for so long that naturally my subconscious thoughts are negative and I instinctively want to be negative. Everyday I’m trying to change my thought patterns into being more positive so I’m able to manifest more good into my life.
            Yeah I've been researching the LOA for a minute and almost everybody struggles with this (including myself).

Another problem is when you obsess over something so badly you end up actually pushing it away from you. The trick is to basically convince your subconscious that whatever it is you want, is already in your possession. Which is nearly impossible to do for most people. Like how dafuq am I supposed to pretend that those millions of dollars are currently in my available balance when I can barely even afford to put gas in my car?

The struggle is real. Takes time patience, and lots of practice.

Comment

Everything starts with that seed that is a thought. However, merely just thinking about it wont bring it to fruition, and I wouldn't stake my chances on a lottery. I think that if you had an idea and you meditate enough on it to the point that you take action, then the forces in the Universe will work to help bring it about.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Everything starts with that seed that is a thought. However, merely just thinking about it wont bring it to fruition, and I wouldn't stake my chances on a lottery. I think that if you had an idea and you meditate enough on it to the point that you take action, then the forces in the Universe will work to help bring it about.
                Absolutely that's another problem too for a lot of people that try the LOA they watch the movie "the secret" and get all excited thinking that if they just think about what they want it's going to magically appear the next day like a Gini granting wishes, but of course in the end you still need to go to work and aspire.

However it can certainly apply in some ways. For instance, there is an experiment that I tried out. They say think of a song, absolutely any song from any genre, then turn on the radio everyday/night, browse the stations a bit. And eventually you will manifest that song from your mind onto the radio, it worked for me!!

Matter fact recently I wasn't even trying. I was sitting in my friend's car while she went into her favorite chicken place to get food, and for WEEKS I randomly had the song "Give it all you got" by AfroRican stuck in my head. It's actually a song I randomly got stuck in my mind consistently throughout my life for some reason LOL but I never knew the artist, it's an old ass song from like the late 80's early 90s... so yeah, I was tuning the radio stations and bam that old ass song was on, I didn't even have no intention of finding it tho, didn't even intend to put it on that particular radio station was just tuning and it came on.

Coincidence? Perhaps. But what are the chances of that old ass song playing on the radio while I'd been having it stuck in my head for a minute? It's not like that song is on demand today in 2018....

Try it out for yourself

Comment

I read where Jim Carey wrote himself a check for a million or maybe two million long before he got anywhere. He lived out of a van at the time I believe. Positive reinforcement, man. It does work but a lot of hard qork is required as well. Still, it beats being a Negative nancy and doing nothing.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X