BJS Confirms BoxNation GBP Theory - Will Face Nelo in MAY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BJS Confirms BoxNation GBP Theory - Will Face Nelo in MAY

Been saying it.

Seconds Out's Radio Rahim with BJS. Says BJS will beat Lemieux, and I believe BJS will beat him as well. Also Nelo, ever since beating Liam Smith, like TC, they get dibs to #1 spots when moving up. BJS wants Canelo next.

I expect this trade off is a great double header in May or a single card itself. But Oscar will hook up Warren with Sadam Ali for a title shot in return for the Smith bout at AT&T stadium in 2016. Oscar and Frank got a nice relationship, and now that DeGale has lost value, Warren needs to rework with more potential revenue gains for Box Nation branding.

Winner of Saturday gets Nelo either way. Lil'G needs to find another stay busy fight. Ima call Dominic Wade and hit him up
    Last edited by Lester Tutor; 12-14-2017, 06:25 AM.

The best promotion in the game"Shout out 2 golden boy promotions.

Comment

And if they do Canelo should get straight shhhtted on for doing so.

Comment

Billy Joe Saunders beats them all at Middleweight.

People laugh at that statement now. In two to three years they will claim they knew Billy Joe was the truth all along.

Comment

You are usually wrong and I think you are wrong again. I think Canelo will fight GIGANTIC G in May. Everybody knows that is the fight boxing fans want to see, If Canelo fights anyone else it will be looked at as a duck and Canelo will lose popularity.

Comment

Nope. I believe Canelo wants to fight Golovkin again to put an end to the bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Nope. I believe Canelo wants to fight Golovkin again to put an end to the bullshit.
              It's all about the negotiations and Loeffler''s ego with negotiating with the GBP Mafia squad. This is karma returning to K2 for pandering Mexicanism and because they didn't Pay BJS his request for the Astana bout. Klitchkos mad they aren't representing Loma! Arum straight pimping all nations

Comment

Working...
              X