No announcement yet.

Don’t forget a AMERICAN JOURNALIST Exposed the UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don’t forget a AMERICAN JOURNALIST Exposed the UK

It would have all been covered up. Hearn clearly expected nothing to come out which is why he was so ****y with insinuating Pacquiao was on drugs after the Whyte-Rivas fight. Also seen on open mics discussing the “mystery statement” he had planned.

God bless the American owned Boxing Scene (CBS who also own Showtime) and the American Journalist who exposed these frauds. They are the only ones who had the balls to do so.

The UK Sports Media are lapdogs, they don’t even have access to information to what goes on in their own country so they had to rely on a FOREIGNER. You cannot even get basic information in the UK, such as Estimated PPV Buys, gate etc. I also remember when Hearn and Co covered up Joshua’s “superior race” posts to Eddie Chambers and used the same method they are using now. Court injunctions and threatening journalists...

It’s all secretive and third world like. No Transparency. Ruiz would be a ****** to go to cardiff. Joshua-Parker had a Matchroom Referee and Joshua-Takam had a British Stoppage.

No reason for the fight to be in Cardiff, Hearn has said many times there’s more money in the US, so clearly they are setting the fat mexican up. AJ will most likely get his TUE’s and look like the old AJ again.

The American journalist that said Mayweather failed 3 tests and USADA covered them up?

All doping agencies that are WADA signatories conduct confidential investigations that take months/years to conclude. Be it UKAD or USADA. That's WADA rules, don't like them go complain to WADA.

Comment

I've already mentioned hundreds of times on here that it is just super secretive in the UK. Hard to get any bit of information and it is crazy that no one is able to get the PPV numbers out there. I've never seen anyone give legitimate gate information either. Only Joshua gates numbers get leaked but that's about it.

Comment

Working...
      X