Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ had a COLD all week before the fight! Stop over reacting to AJ defeat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For real?

Well no wonder he got beat you can't expect a champion at the pinnacle of the sport to battle through a cold

Comment

Wilder has the flu in camp against Ortiz and comes in 10lbs underweight
      “That’s boxing. Gotta deal with adversity!”

Third party claims Joshua had the sniffles before he gets knocked down 4 times by someone who’s only had 5 rounds in a year

“Tainted win for Ruiz.”

Comment

Rumours that his team wanted to pull AJ from the card but got talked into going ahead with it and this is why AJ's Dad launched into Hearn at the end.

Comment

Someone contact boxers immediately and get an asterisk by the result that says:

*Has excuse for loss.

The record must be set straight.

Comment

Originally posted by FreezeIzGawd View Post
            Hey man no need for disrespect. I am glad AJ finally admitted to having COLD FEET when it came to fighting Tyson Fury or Wilder. I mean for a Man to admit he had COLD FEET when it comes to fighting anyone who wanted to box him outside of his Grandmothers backyard is IMPRESSIVE......

Wait!

WHAT?!?

Oh my Bad you said he didn't say COLD FEET but just said he had a COMMON COLD!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh well in that case who gives a FLUCK?!?!?

BYTCH YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FLUX OUT!!!

Now eat this L with your tea and crumpets Little soft AZZ BYTCH!!!
            i remember him saying in 2 years hed be better when did he say he had cold feet? yeah aj got his azz whopped I'm not sure if you meant to respond to me in that fashion tho

Comment

Originally posted by Targaryen View Post
              Rumours that his team wanted to pull AJ from the card but got talked into going ahead with it and this is why AJ's Dad launched into Hearn at the end.
              yeah I'm hearing that and its all from uk based news, very interesting. also hearing rumors aj was getting beat up in sparring, it was only a matter of time with that stamina issue

Comment

I've heard that AJ sharted in his trunks on the way to the ring. He was moist so that's why he lost. Go easy on him please.

Comment

I heard juicehua had brain colon lung cancer and ebola before the fight. he showed great courage fighting with such handicaps

Comment

Working...
                  X