Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It About Time The Mueller Investigation Gets Shut Down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    and None involved Russia, collusion, trump, etc

Go list the 16 indictments, and show the ones that have anything to do with trump and collusion

They are indicting people connected to trump for legit personal offenses but nothing to do with Russia, trump, collusion, etc.
    They are doing this so they can show results of an otherwise barren investigation.

They know people won’t use critical thinking skills and will jump to the conclusion that there is something there and investigation isn’t legit.

Maybe I’m wrong, but list the indictments and see how many are actually about trump, Russia, collusion.
    Exactly.

They keep saying "indictments doe" over and over like trained parrots, but they can't grasp that the indictments have zilch to do with Trump colluding with Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      and None involved Russia, collusion, trump, etc
      Even Lanny Davis, long-time Clinton associate and Team D power player, is admitting it's not looking good:

Lanny Davis, former special counsel to ex-President Bill Clinton, told “Fox News Sunday” that Manafort’s attorneys “have a point that there is a limit to what an independent counsel [can pursue].”

“I don't know whether that line has been crossed. I certainly think there's a question to be raised about what bank fraud has to do with Russian collusion, and that's something that needs to be addressed by the court,” Davis said.

Source, full source:
      http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...mp-allies.html

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        16 indictments doe...
        Oh dam, better quit now. The investigation clearly hasn't found anything. I am being super objective and not just hoping to possibly protect someone I support.

Comment

Donald Trump even said himself that it's a witch hunt!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Their investigation didn't uncover any new crimes, their investigation didn't uncover any crimes period. They started investigating Collusion, nothing, then they began investigating obstruction, nothing, and now they're investigating campaign illegalities, also nothing. They aren't investigating "new" crimes based on old crimes, because their aren't any crimes.

Also the Indictments coming down have nothing to do with Trump, just a fishing expedition. The judge recently agreed with this notion.
            As for your criminals to justice comment, I could care less what Manafort did in Ukraine, it has nothing to do with Trump.
            You have no clue what Mueller has as nobody has been told

Btw, the investigation would go a lot more quickly if Trump agreed to be interviewed

Unfortunately, he is refusing to do so

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              When is the last time you told yourself that a murder investigation lasted long enough?
              Last murder investigation I can think of people wanting to end was Benghazi

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Their investigation didn't uncover any new crimes, their investigation didn't uncover any crimes period. They started investigating Collusion, nothing, then they began investigating obstruction, nothing, and now they're investigating campaign illegalities, also nothing. They aren't investigating "new" crimes based on old crimes, because their aren't any crimes.

Also the Indictments coming down have nothing to do with Trump, just a fishing expedition. The judge recently agreed with this notion.
                As for your criminals to justice comment, I could care less what Manafort did in Ukraine, it has nothing to do with Trump.
                Whitewater started as a investigation a land deal and ended with Clinton being impeached over a lie in a sexual assault civil suit.

Mueller's mandate says he is tasked with investigating collusion, obstruction and any crimes uncovered during the investigation.

You think these people should be above the law? And if anything this investigation could exonerate Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Enough arrests have been made for me to think it's worth going through until it's complete. No unbiased people would ask for otherwise. If there was nothing left to investigate, it would have ended by now.

Never have I asked for someone to stop an ongoing investigation into an issue just because they haven't found anything yet on a particular person whom I support within the investigation's net.

At any rate, the investigation isn't only about Trump and the other involved figures should not be spared just because this hasn't rolled up to Trump yet. (And frankly, if there was a way to roll it up on the president that would be literally the last thing they do anyway.)

Benghazi: 4 year investigation, 0 indictments.

Clinton emails: 2 year investigation, 0 indictments.

Mueller investigation: 14 MONTHS, 23 indictments.

And the thing they fail to realize or admit is Trump brought this on himself. All he had to do was let the FBi complete their investigation and this might've been over by now. Firing Comey triggered the special council.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    You have no clue what Mueller has as nobody has been told

Btw, the investigation would go a lot more quickly if Trump agreed to be interviewed

Unfortunately, he is refusing to do so
                    Nobody knows what Mueller has because he has jack ****. If he actually had something it would've been presented long time ago. And the simple fact that Mueller is left holding his d*ck in his hand with nothing to show for it is why he wants to interview Trump, to try and catch him in something. Trump would be a fool to step foot in the same room with Mueller.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Whitewater started as a investigation a land deal and ended with Clinton being impeached over a lie in a sexual assault civil suit.

Mueller's mandate says he is tasked with investigating collusion, obstruction and any crimes uncovered during the investigation.

You think these people should be above the law? And if anything this investigation could exonerate Trump.
                      Exonerate Trump? This investigation should've never happened. This will end up hurting the Democrats.

Comment

Working...
                      X