Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] TonyMontana's Topic Of The Week Volume 2-Racism

Right you fat cvnts
    Let's have it right

I wanna know (thats a song by the way) why the fxck The Human Race is Racist

Racism is Alive and Kicking
    It is everywhere

We are all guilty in someway or another
    It exists
    It ain't going away anytime soon
    We have all been victims of it
    We have all used it to our advantage

My question is Why
    Why must it be this way?

Genuine debate please
    No racism unless directed at the Mexicans or Chinese

Annnnnnnnnnnd
    GO!!!!

I thought your topic every week was racist sh^t?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I thought your topic every week was racist sh^t?
      WTF?
      Apart from a spat with siablo last year I have never been racist so yeah elaborate please

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
        WTF?
        Apart from a spat with siablo last year I have never been racist so yeah elaborate please
        What about yesterday?
        https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=772363

Comment

we werent meant to cohabitate. if so, there would only be one language. its ''nice'' that races can get along but the collateral damage is high. there are scum bags in every group but one group fails to acknowledge they have scum bags.

Comment

Well for one that was today
            Same day same week
            But ok

And secondly
            What part was racist?

Comment

Gunna take an extremely racist attempt at profiling EFF pandas

Here goes

He's a black male(maybe female)
              Still lives with his parents
              Is mad at a white dude for saying nobody is a kang and we are all equally shlt human beings and the whole kang topic is childish and has gotten way past ridiculous and in his/her eyes that determines me as a racist person

Am I right?
              Or is pandas Mexican??

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                Well for one that was today
                Same day same week
                But ok

And secondly
                What part was racist?
                I think the usage of "kangz" is used in a racist way here alot with the "dindu nuffin" talking crowd. I don't think you gotta use certain magical bad words or not to be in bounds or out of bounds on racial sh^t. I think most racial sh^t are words no one here would ban you for nor should one be banned, but they tell the story all the same.

But I'm not getting into a whats racist or not racist debate doe nor have the desire to, but legit you seem to be one of those cats who are on racist/racial sh^t alot hence my original post about that being your topic every week I thought.

I could give a sh^t if you are racist or not. I just feel like you are on that tip of racial sh^t a lot, sometimes in ways that make you look some kinda way...like a lot of mfers here. It gets a lil weird some of you guys are so into it.

Comment

Nah Bro, I don't think GGG Gloveking is racist for mocking the stupidity of racist black dudes that claims Chinese, Egyptians, Japanese history that they were black, same goes for Beer and same goes for me. There is a thin line on mocking stupid ideals than being out right racists.

Comment

I think the usage of "kangz" is used in a racist way here alot with the "dindu nuffin" talking crowd. I don't think you gotta use certain magical bad words or not to be in bounds or out of bounds on racial sh^t. I think most racial sh^t are words no one here would ban you for nor should one be banned, but they tell the story all the same.

But I'm not getting into a whats racist or not racist debate doe nor have the desire to, but legit you seem to be one of those cats who are on racist/racial sh^t alot hence my original post about that being your topic every week I thought.

I could give a sh^t if you are racist or not. I just feel like you are on that tip of racial sh^t a lot, sometimes in ways that make you look some kinda way...like a lot of mfers here. It gets a lil weird some of you guys are so into it.
                    So hold on
                    Let me grasp this
                    You just said you are not getting into the whole racist debate
                    Yet open the thread and imply that I am a racist and when I ask why you think that you answer with
                    Well you are pointing out racism so you must be

Hahaha panda i really thought you were smarter than this

You know what it is
                    I'm just sick if all the racism
                    Its pathetic

I tried a joke way(the kang thread) of approach
                    Went over peoples heads

So I made this for a genuine discussion saying how WE are all guilty and I get labeled racist haha

Dunno what's up but your wrong man

I genuinely want a better world with better people and that won't happen until people talk and look at themselves

Fxck it
                    I can't be arsed

Carry on

Comment

Working...
                    X