No announcement yet.

the WTF?? when did this sh#t become cool??? thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    when did it become cool to eat someones assh0le?

when did it become cool to pay woman for sex?

when did it become cool to pull a gun just cause someone wants to fight you
    Did you pay a woman to eat her ass out and then pull a gun out on her because she wanted to fight you?

Comment

I don't get the skinny jean fad. Maybe I'm just not cool but there's no way I'm ever wearing those nutthuggers.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        I don't get the skinny jean fad. Maybe I'm just not cool but there's no way I'm ever wearing those nutthuggers.
        It all comes back around. In the late 70's it was all about the tight jeans for both men and women, I remember my brothers and sisters rockin the Sasson jeans. Then the 80's hit and it was things like parachute pants and ****ed writs bands.

Then the 90's hit and pants got gigantic.

Fads, they always come back around.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          It all comes back around. In the late 70's it was all about the tight jeans for both men and women, I remember my brothers and sisters rockin the Sasson jeans. Then the 80's hit and it was things like parachute pants and ****ed writs bands.

Then the 90's hit and pants got gigantic.

Fads, they always come back around.
          Yeah, I remember my mother telling me that very thing when I was younger. Now I'm seeing it first hand.

Comment

since when did it become cool to tell the whole world your taking a ****???

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/250x250/24968613.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
            X