Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Director Drath Strikes Documentary Gold With "Macho Camacho" Tale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Director Drath Strikes Documentary Gold With "Macho Camacho" Tale

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - A documentary, by definition, is a program providing "a factual record or report." Which means stringing together grainy footage with narration gleaned from Boxrec.com would be sufficient to cross the word's dictionary threshold. But Eric Drath isn't content with merely jumping bars. So when it came to the remarkable life, storied career and uns...
    [Click Here To Read More]

I doubt very seriously that most of the posters on here even know who Camacho was and certainly have never seen him fight....that would of course mean watching the sport before Anthony Joshua got involved....

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      I doubt very seriously that most of the posters on here even know who Camacho was and certainly have never seen him fight....that would of course mean watching the sport before Anthony Joshua got involved....
      Lmfao so so very true. That’s why I call them the moisty millenial pumpkin spice latte soy boy generation.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
        Lmfao so so very true. That’s why I call them the moisty millenial pumpkin spice latte soy boy generation.
        They missed a true character in Macho, not only was he flash and Pomp but he could fight and had serious handspeed and an iron chin
        Last edited by Oldskoolg; 12-02-2020, 10:17 AM.

Comment

They missed a true character in Macho, not only was he flash and Pomo but he could fight and had serious handspeed and an iron chin
          He was an excellent fighter and entertainer!

Comment

They missed a true character in Macho, not only was he flash and Pomo but he could fight and had serious handspeed and an iron chin
            As good as the lightweight division is right now , had Camacho come up during this time he'd probably be not only the biggest star but the best fighter at lightweight.

Comment

Cant wait for this, both of the directors previous boxing docs were superb. Camacho led a facsinating life and was brave and immensely talented. Tragic he was taken so young

Comment

Anyone wants to see one of the best performer/entertainers ever...watch his entrance and dancing when fought delahoya lmao,classic. His helmet probably weighed twice as much as *****ass deontays.

Comment

And after he moved off the scene in walked Prince Hamed.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                    Bwahaha

You euro or stateside?

Either way brilliant.

Back to the Topic of Macho Camacho the greatness, words can’t describe how excited I am for this documentary.

I truly hope they highlight machismo and not some feminazi version condemning toxic masculinity.

I’m worried about that because they interview Camacho jr.

Camacho sr gave son his all and later in life camachito was chitting on Macho and that wasn’t cool with me.

Macho epitomized machismo and its greatness.

The demons come with that lifestyle but there’s a reason that’s how men and many fighters chose that way.

Very excited for the documentary on a very sacred day December 4th.

Comment

Working...
                    X