No announcement yet.

Oregon may elect first Republican Governor in 36 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Oregon re-elected Democrat Kate Brown...
    If the Presidential election is held today as things stand, do you vote for Trump or Pocahontas?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      If the Presidential election is held today as things stand, do you vote for Trump or Pocahontas?
      It wouldn’t matter- MA electoral college always goes Democrat, and especially since Warren is our senator.

Edit: to answer your question, it’s too soon to decide. I like to watch the candidates debate before I cast my vote
      Last edited by BostonGuy; 11-08-2018, 10:53 PM.

Comment

It wouldn’t matter- MA electoral college always goes Democrat, and especially since Warren is our senator.

Edit: to answer your question, it’s too soon to decide. I like to watch the candidates debate before I cast my vote

That is why I said as things stand. As if at this point you need to watch Trump and Warren debate each other in order to cast your vote....
        you're either A. Shouldn't be voting if a debate can swing your vote or B. Being facetious

So who you got Trump or Warren?

Comment

That is why I said as things stand. As if at this point you need to watch Trump and Warren debate each other in order to cast your vote....
          you're either A. Shouldn't be voting if a debate can swing your vote or B. Being facetious

So who you got Trump or Warren?
          A ridiculous assertion I think.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            A ridiculous assertion I think.
            What? You need to hear Trump speak again in order to make up your mind? The only ridiculous thing is pretending like you haven't made up your mind since 2016. Bostonguy on the other hand can be a flip vote, but to pretend that a debate would swing you one way or another is down right ******ed when you have a track record of 4 years.

Comment

Yo. You don't have to answer, Jim.

Comment

What? You need to hear Trump speak again in order to make up your mind? The only ridiculous thing is pretending like you haven't made up your mind since 2016. Bostonguy on the other hand can be a flip vote, but to pretend that a debate would swing you one way or another is down right ******ed when you have a track record of 4 years.
                BostonGuy flip vote?
                He never voted for Trump and he said he doesn't like Trump's behaviour so why would he vote for him?

Comment

Oregon re-elected Democrat Kate Brown...

They thought... they mothaf**cking thought.

They should have been watching Kansas.

Comment

Working...
                  X