Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genrick View Post
    Nah, just hire USADA.
    Everything will be okay.
    Every athlete with a great team can pass most test. USADA can't catch every cheater.

Comment

Is this a joke? FYI about 70% of the sport is already on PED's.

Especially the guys working with Victor "Prison Rat" Conte and Freddie "The PED coach" Roach. Cmon the sport's already filled with cheaters. Oh yeah let's make it a 100% so even more boxers can die and have their lives ruined. Great idea!

Comment

Might as well let guys bring weapons into the ring as well!

People who make statements like this should just leave boxing alone and go watch MMA since you want to watch a circus that's as dangerous as possible. Or even K1 since you can't appreciate the sweet science of boxing and just want pure violence.

Comment

I've been saying this for years, as a hardcore fan, I just don't care to watch the rigo, ward, sweet science, jab a Guy and run around the ring for an entire minute type fighters anymore.

I've watched enough slow, and boring fights in my life, I'm over that ****, I just want action, and PEDs help deliver action.

More PEDs please...

Comment

Depends what kinds of peds.

To make them all fight like prime pacmonster?

Sure why not?

Floyds peds?

No thanks.

Comment

So the sports will be natural no more. Being natural won't be a necessity.
              Next Step: Allowing genetically engineered humanoids with 4 arms to compete.

be like "the 4th arm came with the new ped they call Plasmoid+, and it developes actual adamantium steel in my chin."

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                Are nsb posters seriously hiding from this suggestion?

It is the ONLY thing that makes sense in boxing. Look at how great MLB got once it was a level playing field.
                Just because all of your ass lovers in mmgay are users doesn't mean all of boxing wants to follow those queerz

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  I've been saying this for years, as a hardcore fan, I just don't care to watch the rigo, ward, sweet science, jab a Guy and run around the ring for an entire minute type fighters anymore.

I've watched enough slow, and boring fights in my life, I'm over that ****, I just want action, and PEDs help deliver action.

More PEDs please...
                  So you don't really care about the safety of the fighters...you justf want to see action? You need to watch mmgay more too then

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    Just because all of your ass lovers in mmgay are users doesn't mean all of boxing wants to follow those queerz
                    Holyfield a top 10 hw ATG tested dirty.
                    Toney an elite level fighter for over a decade tested dirty multiple times.
                    RJJ the most athletic boxer in history tested dirty.
                    Shane tested dirty
                    Floyd, Manny and JMM all world class accused of being dirty.

Yeah only mma fighters take peds you're right

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                      Holyfield a top 10 hw ATG tested dirty.
                      Toney an elite level fighter for over a decade tested dirty multiple times.
                      RJJ the most athletic boxer in history tested dirty.
                      Shane tested dirty
                      Floyd, Manny and JMM all world class accused of being dirty.

Yeah only mma fighters take peds you're right
                      I don't care who tested dirty, I'm already well aware of them all. The point is cheating is cheating.

Comment

Working...
                      X