Since Weed was legalize, they need to allow Boxers to use Steroids now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumbest ****ing thread ever

Comment

Steroids aren't legal in any other pro sport and they will never be allowed in boxing. Enough testosterone to bring a guy with low t up to normal levels should be OK. Bringing testosterone up way above normal shouldn't be allowed. Pot doesn't help a boxer fight better any more than getting high or drunk on booze would.

Comment

Steroids are so yesterday. Stem cell IV's are the latest. Dan Bilzerian openly admits to using TRT and humane growth hormone. He talked about how he went down to Mexico and got the stem cell IV and the results were unlike anything he's felt before, he estimated a 20% increase in his workout performance. Bas Rutten reported similar results. It's not illegal and there's no testing for it anyways.

They just came out with new gene editing technology superior to CRSPR, it won't be long before people are just getting performance upgrades.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          Steroids are so yesterday. Stem cell IV's are the latest. Dan Bilzerian openly admits to using TRT and humane growth hormone. He talked about how he went down to Mexico and got the stem cell IV and the results were unlike anything he's felt before, he estimated a 20% increase in his workout performance. Bas Rutten reported similar results. It's not illegal and there's no testing for it anyways.

They just came out with new gene editing technology superior to CRSPR, it won't be long before people are just getting performance upgrades.
          I did a little research on this for a project I had due. It's fkin insane. Humans soon will be super humans.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
            No, lots of the stuff on the banned list is either available over the counter or online, SARMS and mostbanned Diuretics are legal also. They pretty much ban anything that might help, some of the stuff on the banned list has no concrete evidence behind it being performance enhancing.
            Yep. My over the counter allergy medicine is a "PED" & on the banned substance list lol..

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Under commission and medical supervision they will test the blood weekly if they exceed usage and can only get shots by the commission approved doctor.
            Yep. I'd even speculate you could just insert a microchip in the body or bloodstream that could monitor this 24/7/365 at some point in the future & **** maybe even now.

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            no cause it creates an uneven playing field.
            I've never understood this angle on this topic. For an easy example go pick 10 random top 2 guys in any division & any random 10 guys with losing records. There is already an uneven playing field. Hell most fights on & off TV are showcases of an uneven playing field in the sport. There is an uneven playing field in natural talent, there is an uneven playing field in work ethic to get better, there is an uneven playing field with guy who can get down to a lesser weight more healthy than others. There are all sorts of uneven playing fields in the things we already accept in the sport.

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post

Yea probably right. By the time boxing gets a hold on PED ****, people will be doing stem cell ****, PRP therapy & who knows what else so boxing will still be a step behind as per usual. I'd be willing to bet plenty of guys have been doing it already, in particular PRP **** among German fighters or guys who fight in Germany like a certain HW champion lol (& thats not to act like I'm accusing Klitschko of negative **** as I'd be at least a lil surprised if Floyd, Manny, Marquez & many other notables in boxing didn't do it too).

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            I did a little research on this for a project I had due. It's fkin insane. Humans soon will be super humans.
            Yep. **** is gonna get NUTTTTTTS. Between this & with the body alterations people are going to be able to do there are gonna be some crazy ass humans running around. I foresee p#rnstars with giant ******* & dick nipples sticking out who can dunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Yep. My over the counter allergy medicine is a "PED" & on the banned substance list lol..

Yep. I'd even speculate you could just insert a microchip in the body or bloodstream that could monitor this 24/7/365 at some point in the future & **** maybe even now.

I've never understood this angle on this topic. For an easy example go pick 10 random top 2 guys in any division & any random 10 guys with losing records. There is already an uneven playing field. Hell most fights on & off TV are showcases of an uneven playing field in the sport. There is an uneven playing field in natural talent, there is an uneven playing field in work ethic to get better, there is an uneven playing field with guy who can get down to a lesser weight more healthy than others. There are all sorts of uneven playing fields in the things we already accept in the sport.

Yea probably right. By the time boxing gets a hold on PED ****, people will be doing stem cell ****, PRP therapy & who knows what else so boxing will still be a step behind as per usual. I'd be willing to bet plenty of guys have been doing it already, in particular PRP **** among German fighters or guys who fight in Germany like a certain HW champion lol (& thats not to act like I'm accusing Klitschko of negative **** as I'd be at least a lil surprised if Floyd, Manny, Marquez & many other notables in boxing didn't do it too).

Yep. **** is gonna get NUTTTTTTS. Between this & with the body alterations people are going to be able to do there are gonna be some crazy ass humans running around. I foresee p#rnstars with giant ******* & dick nipples sticking out who can dunk.
              theres a vast difference between them examples and the one im talking about. Im saying a novice boxer shouldnt have to take steroids to be able to be good in the sport that they want to do, youre also going to get the farce of the guys willing to take the riskiest drugs and the highest doses to get the most gains, so the guys doing the most damage to their bodies have the advantage. and in hectaris example where does the time and money come from for the commisioners to check every single boxers blood testosterone levels, and noone knows exactly how the pill will affect their blood testosterone levels either, some will react more to the drugs than others so you cant ban those who have too high levels. Its a stupid idea.

Comment

******ed..

Comment

Give severe punishments to users of PED's then everyone would think twice before using it because the consequences are so great.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    so the guys doing the most damage to their bodies have the advantage.
                    I believe thats already happening now in particular with weight loss bs. But if you don't think that Floyd & Manny will be feeling pains or feel more pain now for all the work they put in & all the injuries they've dealt with than the average boxer halfa$$ing it for a check you are being silly.

And my personal main point with PED stuff is I contend at some point, if its not already here or close to being here & its just the banned substances dummies & PED noobs being busted, that one will be able to improve their performance with lil to no detectability so this will just be legalized by default, more or less, sooner or later, like it or not.

Comment

I'll feel sorry for the great poor fighters with real dedication and drive to excel in the sport getting squashed because they can't afford the juice of the guys with actual money.

Comment

Working...
                      X