No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Defends Manny Pacquiao's Freedom of Speech

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    No one is attacking Pacquiao's freedom of speech. They're attacking his complete ******ation.
    How's is believing in something ******ed???

Comment

a-rum 2 faced backstabber

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Rath, I support PAC on his right to share his opinion on whatever. If people don't like it, don't listen.

Muslim Cleric's say things like Manny said, but I don't think they sport Nike shoes or apparel. Additionally, some hardcore Muslim hand gay people in Iran.
        I want to see these LGBT defenders go to Iran and tell these people that Allah is not real, and being Gay is really a great way to bond!! A true brotherhood of man!!
        and what i have been saying for longest.

why are lgbt not rallying or promoting and fighting for their rights in saudi, iraq, iran and afghanistan?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          How's is believing in something ******ed???
          He ****ing said ****sexuals are worse than animals because animals don't have gay sex.

The question isn't how is that ******ed, the question is how isn't that ******ed? It's not even an opinion, he's completely and indisputably wrong.

Comment

Personally, I prefer the bigots and racists to come out and say how they feel.
            I find his comments deplorable but they are his views and he has every right to say them. Just like Nike has every right to say someone who feels that way isn't in line with their company's culture.
            I think its better to have everyone lay their cards on the table and then we can know where we all stand in stead of hiding how you feel.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              He ****ing said ****sexuals are worse than animals because animals don't have gay sex.

The question isn't how is that ******ed, the question is how isn't that ******ed? It's not even an opinion, he's completely and indisputably wrong.
              he did not categorically said ****sexuals are worse than animals.

he said if animals (who can't think like human) only have sax with the opposites sex and we humans (who thinks unlike animals) can not differentiate between male and female and have perform male to male and female to female sex, then human are worse than animals.

never said gays or lesbians he said humans or man in his language.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                and what i have been saying for longest.

why are lgbt not rallying or promoting and fighting for their rights in saudi, iraq, iran and afghanistan?
                Old joke:
                A lesbian couple challenged a gay couple to a race from SF to New York!

Who would win????

The lesbians would get there lickety-split!
                While the gay couple would be home packing their ****!

I don't care about the choices others make.

But, the LGBT should have tried to get Obama to not give $$$ to Iran. I guess they realize that their voices would be cut short by a decapatation or a hanging.
                They can pressure sponsors to drop Manny, but can't pressure Obama to tell Muslims to allow LGBT love openly in the streets.

Comment

what's the use of your opinion if nobody knows it and you just keep it yourself?

it's like a book that nobody has ever read or even seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    he did not categorically said ****sexuals are worse than animals.

he said if animals (who can't think like human) only have sax with the opposites sex and we humans (who thinks unlike animals) can not differentiate between male and female and have perform male to male and female to female sex, then human are worse than animals.

never said gays or lesbians he said humans or man in his language.
                    And he's completely ****ing wrong because animals do have gay sex. He's a ****ing ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Old joke:
                      A lesbian couple challenged a gay couple to a race from SF to New York!

Who would win????

The lesbians would get there lickety-split!
                      While the gay couple would be home packing their ****!

I don't care about the choices others make.

But, the LGBT should have tried to get Obama to not give $$$ to Iran. I guess they realize that their voices would be cut short by a decapatation or a hanging.
                      They can pressure sponsors to drop Manny, but can't pressure Obama to tell Muslims to allow LGBT love openly in the streets.
                      gays are hang on boom cranes in iran, I don't know what they do in saudi but they are killed there too.

never heard of gays and lesbians asking for their own toilets

males and females have one they don't they should protest equal rights doe
                      Last edited by Rath; 02-21-2016, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X