Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just have to wait for the Crack and the Jet Fuel I been drinking to wear off...

Comment

• Anyone here sniff glue, I don't.???

Comment

• Originally posted by RightJab View Post
        I think I might have some later... Had several tabs kept away foe a year now, the Sunshine Acid needs to be eaten before the years done! December will be an interesting month, acid every weekend, oh dear!

You can use it on peoplr for mind control, honest. Reeeeaaaally fukin funny. Convinced myself I was Christ about 5 trips ago. I've been a great many number of things whilst on the Sun Juice.

Sun Juice in San Jose. Nice.
        Not a coincidence they used a **** ton on MK Ultra really, I have tripped like a total of 10 times on Acid in my life, don't remember much but tiny details and emotions felt, def possible to Manchurian Candidate someone off it... Prob the reason I tend to prefer the fungus to blotters personally.

Have gotten high off da fungus 100+ times, and have licked da toad for like a year plus now. Got some Colorado River Toads as pets

Comment

• Do I get any green k if I post a video of me downing a BOWL of beer in one go? Just hypothetically wondering...

Comment

Do I get any green k if I post a video of me downing a BOWL of beer in one go? Just hypothetically wondering...
            Green K sent my friend!

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
              Not a coincidence they used a **** ton on MK Ultra really, I have tripped like a total of 10 times on Acid in my life, don't remember much but tiny details and emotions felt, def possible to Manchurian Candidate someone off it... Prob the reason I tend to prefer the fungus to blotters personally.

Have gotten high off da fungus 100+ times, and have licked da toad for like a year plus now. Got some Colorado River Toads as pets
              I always wanted a toad to lick, it's poison essentially ain't it? See I've had acid a couple dozen times yet shrooms only twice, it's just what's available around me really.
              I swear you can trick people into anything if they're on a mass dose like 600-1000ug, as I said I had a huge 'Messiah Complex', genuinely thought I could sort the world out, for a whole 40/50 mins. Great feeling to have lmao

Only one psychotic episode has been had on the stuff hahaha. PUNY JAB!!!!

Comment

• #MannequinChallenge x @GSWDanceTeam x Hoop Troop x oracleArena = 💯

A video posted by Golden State Warriors (@warriors) on

Comment

I always wanted a toad to lick, it's poison essentially ain't it? See I've had acid a couple dozen times yet shrooms only twice, it's just what's available around me really.
                  I swear you can trick people into anything if they're on a mass dose like 600-1000ug, as I said I had a huge 'Messiah Complex', genuinely thought I could sort the world out, for a whole 40/50 mins. Great feeling to have lmao

Only one psychotic episode has been had on the stuff hahaha. PUNY JAB!!!!
                  It's Venom yeah, but not anywhere near as bad a trip as those like rainforest toads and stuff have.

https://erowid.org/animals/toads/

I never actually have licked em though, always wait for it to dry on a glass pane and then smoke it with some green, some HEAVY **** though. Tastes like smoking a shroom too, some really earthy heavy smoke.

I have 3 of em now, got rid of most of my non dog/cat pet lsit I posted earier, but kept the Tarantula and the Toads. Can get a good amount once every 3-4 months from each without stressing em out.... Can't help myself, plus they're fat and spoiled as **** cause the fatter they are the more DMT they produce

Comment

Green K sent my friend!
                    Oooh, well thank you sir! It won't let me hit you back! Now that stuff grinds my gears!

Brits are a bunch of pvssy hole, wanking ****s. Especially the Brit posters here, gosh darn it.

Comment

It's Venom yeah, but not anywhere near as bad a trip as those like rainforest toads and stuff have.

https://erowid.org/animals/toads/

I never actually have licked em though, always wait for it to dry on a glass pane and then smoke it with some green, some HEAVY **** though. Tastes like smoking a shroom too, some really earthy heavy smoke.

I have 3 of em now, got rid of most of my non dog/cat pet lsit I posted earier, but kept the Tarantula and the Toads. Can get a good amount once every 3-4 months from each without stressing em out.... Can't help myself, plus they're fat and spoiled as **** cause the fatter they are the more DMT they produce
                      Now DMT is the 'Royale' of psychedelics, only had it twice in it's herbal form (Changa). Never smoked it's crystals...

If Acid/Shrooms take you out of the solar system. DMT knows you out of the milkyway. Apparently I was full on conversing with myself, I thought I was talking to the elves and their fantastical geometric chariots, wtf? When actually I was looking at me in the mirror. Yeah, not one of my finest moments.

Ahhh, drugs are way cooler than school(er). (Still go to school doe kids).

Fuk the Brits....

Comment

Working...
                      X