Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Kaminsky, 17-Year-Old Israeli Prospect, Joins Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Boy I can't wait for 3 or 4 years to pass so all these Top Rank prospects start fighting people. Luckily we get to see all their great 4 round fights on ESPN. Uncle Bob knows boxing fans love meaningless development fights.
    I love watching prospects matter a fact on most small shows with 2 top 20ish guys in main event that's the MAIN reason I watch them shows for the undercard.I love seeing the future of sport and TR is about the best at developing young guns.

Comment

Maybe he'll become what arum badly wanted Yuri foreman to become before cotto ruined him.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
        I love watching prospects matter a fact on most small shows with 2 top 20ish guys in main event that's the MAIN reason I watch them shows for the undercard.I love seeing the future of sport and TR is about the best at developing young guns.
        Same here I love watching prospects even if their opponents are overmatched

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
          Same here I love watching prospects even if their opponents are overmatched
          Yea its fun seeing how good they COULD become.I love watching the top am tournys.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
            Maybe he'll become what arum badly wanted Yuri foreman to become before cotto ruined him.
            Not sure Cotto ruined him I think he went about as far as he was going.Not to say Cotto did not beat him easy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                Haymon should sign a Palestinian prospect
                Palestinians only know how to throw rocks

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                  Not sure Cotto ruined him I think he went about as far as he was going.Not to say Cotto did not beat him easy.
                  true. I just think arum was expecting foreman to win that fight. Foreman had come off a good win vs Daniel Santos and Cotto was coming off a beat down by pac. That combined with the Margarito fight probably had arum thinking a move to 154 wouldn't be successful for cotto.

Comment

That kid can crack he is always on Elie Sekback videos

But lol at Bob Arum inviting that guy who was cast as Ivan Dragos son for the photo op, this guy is huge that Kamisky kid is 5 foot 10 and the guy in the middle looks like a good foot taller than him.

Comment

one to look out for I guess...arum has always wanted a type of 'ggg'..nah more like -ggg

Comment

Working...
                      X