Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    you've been deflecting the entire time, needing an act of congress to get a straight answer here

am i racist like larry?

you listed off a bunch of white boxers and said id' have a different opinion if it were them being questioned. surely you see why i know you are implying i'm racist.

also, how many floyd fights have you been to?

He probably hasn't been to any, as they won't allow him to masturbate in the arena

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      you've been deflecting the entire time, needing an act of congress to get a straight answer here

am i racist like larry?

you listed off a bunch of white boxers and said id' have a different opinion if it were them being questioned. surely you see why i know you are implying i'm racist.

also, how many floyd fights have you been to?
      Not rue at all. I answered directly. The 2 refusals are CLEAR evidence of PED use. However, people will give Manny the benefit of the doubt.

You are in the sense that you are stuck in an old mindset. As for being a racist, I have never said you were.

That is an example of where your mind is always at. No matter what, you are always assuming that a discussion is racial in nature. If you go read the post I said Kov, Loma and GGG IMO as well. I didn't say you, I said NSB posters.

In no way, shape or form did I imply anything about you.

I have not been to any Floyd fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Answer the question.

Why are you afraid of that question.

Afraid of the truth?

Deep down you must know I am right, but can't bring yourself to admit it.

That is your issue.

Whenever you feel brave enough to answer, let me know.

Just a simple yes or no.
        Roach may have. I don't care if he did. Manny refused. This was the 2nd time he refused the kind of advanced PED testing that would detect steroid use.

2 refusals for advanced PED tests have to be seen as evidence of PED use.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Roach may have. I don't care if he did. Manny refused. This was the 2nd time he refused the kind of advanced PED testing that would detect steroid use.

2 refusals for advanced PED tests have to be seen as evidence of PED use.
          can you provide manny refusing for the 2nd time? I've looked on google and only found Marquez refusing. Thanks much appreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
            can you provide manny refusing for the 2nd time? I've looked on google and only found Marquez refusing. Thanks much appreciated
            It's been posted literally dozens of times. Please, don't pretend this is "fake news" or something you are not aware of. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              It's been posted literally dozens of times. Please, don't pretend this is "fake news" or something you are not aware of. Thanks!
              if it has been posted literally dozens of times, it'd be no problem for you to provide, I'm telling you I CAN'T find it, but if it's there, then you can surely provide it right?

Comment

• The issue is not that there's evidence there is, the issue is that he turned down a fight with Floyd Mayweather because he at first outright refused OSTD, and then said he would allow it, but only if there was a cutoff date where there would be no tests within (IIRC) two weeks of the fight.

What he lost there was any credibility. How can you come out and say "I never took steroids" if you refused the testing? As was mentioned at the time; Mike Tyson and Holyfield went through the same thing, with Holyfield's lawyer writing on the subject "I wasn't worried about the test, and I knew a refusal would be taken as evidence of guilt."

Arum, a former attorney himself, knew all of this. I don't believe Manny used steroids, I think he simply went along with whatever Bob Arum wanted to do, which was milk Manny against in-house fighters until the well ran dry. I mean, while all this was going on, he was doing the same with with JCC Jr and Sergio Martinez then admitted as doing such once the fight was made!

Arum didn't care about Manny's legacy or how refusing a drug tests would call in to question his wins, give mediocre fighters like Paul Malignaggi a platform to drag his name, and haunt his status even in retirement.
                Last edited by paulf; 01-16-2018, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  The issue is not that there's evidence there is, the issue is that he turned down a fight with Floyd Mayweather because he at first outright refused OSTD, and then said he would allow it, but only if there was a cutoff date where there would be no tests within (IIRC) two weeks of the fight.

What he lost there was any credibility. How can you come out and say "I never took steroids" if you refused the testing? As was mentioned at the time; Mike Tyson and Holyfield went through the same thing, with Holyfield's lawyer writing on the subject "I wasn't worried about the test, and I knew a refusal would be taken as evidence of guilt."

Arum, a former attorney himself, knew all of this. I don't believe Manny used steroids, I think he simply went along with whatever Bob Arum wanted to do, which was milk Manny against in-house fighters until the well ran dry. I mean, while all this was going on, he was doing the same with with JCC Jr and then admitted as doing such once the fight was made!

Arum didn't care about Manny's legacy or how refusing a drug tests would call in to question his wins, give mediocre fighters like Paul Malignaggi a platform to drag his name, and haunt his status even in retirement.
                  nice post, thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                    if it has been posted literally dozens of times, it'd be no problem for you to provide, I'm telling you I CAN'T find it, but if it's there, then you can surely provide it right?
                    Yes, I could. However, I feel strongly you are lying about not knowing about this or being able to find it.

We keep going back to the same point, how you as an individual judge refusing to test. You seem to agree with anyone that says refusing to test isn't indicative of use. You do no further inquiry

I find that to be mind boggling.

If anyone says Floyd was dehydrated, you go out of your way to point out the other possibilities.

Can't stop you from doing that.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-16-2018, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      The issue is not that there's evidence there is, the issue is that he turned down a fight with Floyd Mayweather because he at first outright refused OSTD, and then said he would allow it, but only if there was a cutoff date where there would be no tests within (IIRC) two weeks of the fight.

Arum, a former attorney himself, knew all of this. I don't believe Manny used steroids, I think he simply went along with whatever Bob Arum wanted to do, which was milk Manny against in-house fighters until the well ran dry. I mean, while all this was going on, he was doing the same with with JCC Jr and Sergio Martinez then admitted as doing such once the fight was made!

but bob arum went to the negotiation table. bob didnt ask for random testing which is what killed the fight in the first place. so you're telling me bob knew floyd was gonna demand random testing and bob was gonna tell manny to say no? if floyd never ask for random testing then the fight would have been made the first time.

Comment

Working...
                      X